20

20. Perception.

On the other side, Nie Sheng and Jiang Qian went back to work in the security room. Zhang Qiang came to the meeting specially before work hours, and the people left after the meeting.

Seeing the busy people waiting to leave, Tang Ming leaned close to Xu Wenliang, with his arms on his shoulders,

looking like his brothers looked good, "How are the conditions these past two days?" Xu Wenliang glanced at him indifferently, and said nothing.

Tang Ming's hair stood upright, "What's the matter?"

Although he only went out and spent three days with a young man in his twenties, he was actually a twenty-five-year-old man, and he couldn't keep up with the young man's rhythm at all. After three days. Tired and exhausted. Shouldn't he give a hug of love to soothe his wounded heart? This cold, indifferent look is clearly a volley of hundreds of arrows!

"Why don't you live with her directly, for fear of other people's gossip?" Xu Wenliang asked, "If it comes to me because of scruples, I can move to another room."

Tang Ming looked surprised, "Why should I talk to someone I don't know well? People live together. Men and women don't get married, even if she doesn't dislike it, I still mind." Maybe it suddenly fell on him at night, making him unsafe at the end of the festival.

Xu Wenliang stared at Tang Ming closely, as if trying to distinguish whether his words were true or false, "She is very beautiful, is it a pity to miss it like this?"

Such a good opportunity must be taken to confess! Tang Ming solemnly said, "I don't like her. If I like someone, I will treat him wholeheartedly and only look at him. No matter how good other people are, it doesn't matter to me."

"Do you have someone you like?"

Then must have! She sleeps in the same bed every day, eats the food he cooks every day, and seizes every opportunity to confess. If it weren't for fear of scaring him, now it's okay to skip second base and third base and go directly to fourth base!

Tang Ming implicitly said, "Not yet."

Xu Wenliang's expression eased. Pulling out a smile, he realized that his face was a little stiff. He laughed self-deprecatingly. From the moment Yao Baixiang appeared, his face has been tight, can it be stiff.​​​

Although he smelled the perfume two days ago and saw the lip prints on his clothes, he had complained that he would not bring a woman back. But when he saw that Tang Ming really brought people back, especially that person had the same perfume smell, he found that the joke was not funny.

If Tang Ming has a girlfriend, what is he? What reason could he use to live with Tang Ming again? Even if he had rescued Tang Ming, Tang Ming took care of him and gave him a stable life, enough to pay off his kindness.

Why did he work so hard to read and learn to cook, why Tang Ming couldn't fall asleep without coming back at night, and why he wanted to be close to him? At this moment, the question suddenly had an answer.

Xu Wenliang clearly realized his inner desire, and hoped that he would only look at himself and only think of himself, and the two would live together forever.

Xu Wenliang thought to himself, what to worry about. Just stay with Tang Ming before her, so that she will never have a chance.

He relaxed, leaned against Tang Ming's arms, and said lazily, "Yesterday a couple came with a baby and asked if they have any work here. There are also three children, two of which are eight years old, and the oldest one is twelve years old. I think they are all ordinary people and did not directly agree, let them live in Tianci community first, and come back today. "