I'm not Explosive!

Start from the beginning

"I want you to find some way for me to make hybrids that won't include any doppelgangers"
Gloria nodded, her attention was finally focused solely on Nik. "I'll see what I can do, but I need Rebekah's necklace to contact the original witch." 

Rebekah looked at me inconspicuously but I ignored her and watched Gloria bored out of my mind. "We don't have it, Rebekah lost it," Nik muttered annoyed, while Rebekah just rolled her eyes, deciding not to comment.

"That will certainly make this harder, but I'll see what I can do" Gloria sighed, settling on a table in the corner of the bar. While she took out a map, I watched her every step, focusing my magic on keeping the necklace hidden. I already cloaked it before I left just in case my dear sister decided to search for it. We all know how much Elena's whininess gets to her, and Gloria could need it, as she does right now. Better safe than sorry.

Nik approached me, blocking my view of Gloria. I grunted, planning on moving somewhere else, but Nik's body stood rather close, making it impossible to take even a step away from him.

"Hey love, judging by the way you're ignoring me, I'm guessing you're still mad at me," he watched my reaction, but he wasn't graced with one since I continued looking around the bar. Having a conversation with him was the last thing I wanted to do.

Noticing my gaze wandering around, Nik sighed and held my chin in place, making me look directly at him "Come on, Luna you can't be mad at me forever" he looked at me pleadingly but he had a small smile on his face. I was too angry at him to just forgive and forget. I did everything in my power to help him and it took him less than 5 seconds to assume that I betrayed him. 

Just thinking about it, made my emotions explode, along with a lightbulb somewhere in the bar. Nik sighed not even turning around, my eyes must have changed color at some point since he obviously expected that reaction. "I'm not interested in talking with you Klaus" I siphoned off of him and he let go of me, staring at me wide-eyed. I pushed him away from me and walked out of the bar with the Mikaelson's watching my every move. 

I took a walk around the city, not wanting to be anywhere close to a certain Mikaelson. It has been two hours and I even contemplated on taking a long trip around the world, unfortunately, I had to look after children. They definitely made my life ten times harder with all the stupid decisions they made and would make if I wasn't there to watch over them.

Realizing it was time to come back I almost banged my head on the wall but instead I headed back to the warehouse. That's probably where they were at the moment, Gloria must have sent them away. I could feel her trying to go through my illusion spell but for now, it did what it was supposed to, it led her astray. I used all of my strength to keep her away from the real location of the necklace. It wasn't easy since she wasn't some newbie witch, but at least it didn't tire me out as much as I thought it would.

I could feel Nik's presence close by, confirming my assumption, they were definitely in the warehouse. I wasn't sure whether to be happy or annoyed. It would have been great to be away from him at least for a little while longer.  

Walking into the warehouse I immediately spotted Nik and Stefan drinking on some girls. Every once in a while Stefan's eyes drifted to Rebekah who looked bored out of her mind, which she no doubt was. The moment they heard my boots clumping through the warehouse their heads turned in my direction. 

"Oh thank god! I thought I was going to die of boredom!" Rebekah yelled, exasperated from spending so much time with two annoying men. I mean I can only assume that was the reason for her frustration, it surely would have been mine if I was in her shoes.

Nik shot a glance in my direction, smirking while saying "I see you couldn't bear to spend another minute away from me"

Calm thoughts, calm thoughts, I repeated the same words in my mind like a mantra as if that would actually calm me down once I hear his voice again. Instead, another voice reached my ears, a rather soothing voice if I do say so myself.

"Trouble in paradise, darling?" I sighed suddenly feeling calm, like a wave washed over me, extinguishing the never-ending fire that has burned inside me ever since my fight with Nik. My eyes lit up spotting Kol standing behind me, I grinned "Good to see you too" I mouthed finally feeling happy and carefree instead of constantly being on the verge of exploding. "Luna?" Rebekah's confused voice called out and I looked at Kol apologetically before I turned around, meeting Rebekah's eyes. "What were you looking at?" she frowned trying to determine where my mind was at the moment.

I sighed "Oh, the door obviously. I was wondering if it was too late to run out of here and head for...I don't know...Antarctica perhaps?" I wondered out loud but Rebekah just rolled her eyes "Hilarious."

Stefan suddenly muttered "I need to go" with that said he got up and went out. He spared a single glance in my direction but quickly looked away as if one look would provoke me enough to spill the beans on Elena's situation. 

Rebekah looked at him confused and somewhat hurt "Where is he going?"

Nik nonchalantly replied "To write a name on a wall. It's a long story."

Of course, I had to write a longer chapter since you waited for four days. Hope you enjoyed it!

More of Kol in the next chapter! Let me know what you think!

If you notice any mistakes please point them out so I can fix them.

Word count: 1660 words