WA 19 - Mystical in Mystic Forest

Start from the beginning

We went out of the meeting hall. Napagpasyahang sa sala na lang kami mag usap-usap lahat. I'm fidgeting with the thought of having this as my first mission—which I imagined to experience when I reach junior level—luckily I get to experience this in the very freshmen level. Pinaupo kami ngunit may ibang nanatiling nakatayo. Sir Lyons stood firmly in his ground.

"Gale is the captain of Team Murdock. Basically, sa kanya kayo makikinig kapag may ipinag-utos siya. He's capable of to bring your back here in one piece if you only get to listen to everything he says without any complain. Ideas are possible but don't go overboard of that. Naiintindihan niyo ba?" Tumango kami. "This mission is one of the important missions being given to Worthwood Academy's students by the Higher Council. This is to find the Centaur's home and persuade its leader to extend help to us."

"Sir? Centaurs? Are you serious about this? They are just myths!" Rina Hastings from the junior level said. "Hindi sila totoo!" She exclaimed as if she's very sure of what she just said.

Some members of the group were taken aback from what Sir Lyons said. Nakakagulat naman talaga na in the most unexpected time, malalaman mong nag e-exist talaga ang mga Centaurs na dati pa ma'y sabi nilang kwento lang ng mga ninuno.

Sir Lyons shrugged it off and looked at me, "I believe Nathalia and Uryll can prove that to us that they really do exist." Nag sabay sa pagbaling sa gawi namin ang iba. Briz and Wina looked passive since they already knew about this. "They experienced even more than that, am I right? What about you both tell them your experience with the Centaurs and Satyrs?"

I pressed my lips into a hardline. I'm not going back to the memory lane in which I will only remember Rachel Craftster and her family. Ayoko na isipin pa 'yon! I don't want to cry and look stupid right now. Now is not the time.

Uryll smirked, "They're real as fuck." He sternly said and slouched back in his seat. Maybe he sensed me. Kahit naman hindi sabihin ni Uryll, alam kong nayanig rin siya nang malaman naming wala na sila Rachel at ang pamilya niya.

Sir Lyons shook his head in disbelief, "Anyway, ang tanging gagawin ng iba ay ang protektahan ang mga kasama at iiwas sa pahamak. Kapag may naramdaman kayong kakaiba, huwag kaagad magpadalos-dalos. Think before attacking, it's a must! May ibibigay akong sulat kay Gale na para sa pinuno ng mga Centaurs." He pulled out a small scroll in his pocket and he handed it to Gale. "Gale must not be harmed or even put to danger—he is the top priority of everyone. Naiintindihan niyo ba?"

Damn it. This is harder than I thought it would be.

Mystic Forest is where mostly mystical creatures live. They are the non-controllable creatures that are not a part of any clan in Greacugon. And now, we are going there to face them. Dati pa man, isa na ang Mystic Forest sa mga kagubatang ipinababawal na pasukin ng kahit sino mang walang pahintulot mula sa Council. Some said, the Council is afraid to send people since they don't have any power to control them. Centaurs, and Satyrs are a part of them—ang ipinagtataka ko lang ay kung papaano naging kaibigan ni Rachel ang mga katulad nila. Based on my experience, hindi naman sila katulad sa mga kwentong mapanakit. In fact, they were treated as myths and non-existing.

Earlier, we used a portal to get inside the Mystic Forest. Xynthea and Rio are in the other team kaya naman maghihiwalay kami ng pupuntahan. Guess we don't have the same tasks since they did not even bother knowing out whole plan on how to talk and persuade the leader of the Centaur's tribe. Their Captain just gave us a nod after walking in the opposite direction to where we are. Hindi na rin kami nag-abala pang mag tanong.

We headed north—like what we planned. Si Gale at Uryll ay nangunguna sa paglalakad. I'm with Briz while Wina and the other members are just behind us.