The trap

"Stop, it's a trap..."

"Are you sure we can trust you?"

"You're more likely to help them than us..."

Musa shook her head as she heard those muffled phrases. She understood very well the mistrust of the others but this was no time for wavering. She proceeds first to cross the invisible trap hatched by the Trix, showing Riven all her support.

"We don't have a choice!"

Awakening her from her thoughts, as she tries to pay attention, is Bloom's voice deciding to trust Riven. And with her Timmy and everyone else afterwards. Past the trap, Muse's urge to yell "Did you see that?" to everyone was immense...if Riven said go through the trap, they just had to do it. She trusted him blindly and didn't even realize it... All doubts about the veracity of Riven's words are cleared up the moment the monsters fall into the trap of their "masters". However, they had only won one battle, not the whole war. Musa, for a moment, casts a glance at the young specialist... she was praying with all her might that this nightmare would end and they could return safely to Magix. She just wanted to be with Riven, she just wanted to leave it all behind, Darkar, the Trix, the codes... but there was no way she could.

"Come on, let's all follow Riven!" exclaims Bloom, confident.

Sky, still unconvinced of his comrade's loyalty, blurts out, in a squeamish tone.

"We won't make it through the trap if we stick together as a group!"

"We need to split up and head downstream, we'll meet there!" Timmy exclaims.

The little group separates, however, always going in the same direction. They run after the strange creatures while Timmy seems to be hatching a plan based on Riven's suggestions... if they made it out of this trap alive, it was thanks to his Riven. Yes... she had no doubt.

"Ohh! Guys!!!" exclaims Aisha as she sees everyone disappearing. "They can't hear me now... I'll have to get rid of this behemoth myself..."

The young fluid fairy was left alone, losing a troll. Although she succeeded, she fell into the valley - actually a crater , causing her to lose track of herself.

Once they reached the valley, they had seeded the frightening creatures. Musa sits on the ground tired, the run had been long and terrible but their lives depended on it! She sees Riven sitting next to her, keeping his usual sullen expression, maybe he was still angry with her....

"Riv?"

"Um?" He turns back to her. Again, he wanted to keep that tough guy attitude with her when he was in front of others.

"Are you...still mad at me?"

"And why would I be?" He answers dryly.

"Because of that argument, I..."

"Musa this is not the time for that. We need to think about survival."

The fairy nods without adding more, he was right. She feels a pang in her heart, she was afraid things would go wrong.

As Timmy tries to come up with a plan, the fairies and specialists hear a jingle familiar to them.

"Look, it's Piff!" Flora exclaims.

Little Pixie flies over to Bloom holding a scrap of Aisha's dress in her hand. Everyone notices the fairy's absence, fearing for her. After Pixie "deciphers" Piff's words, Bloom asks her little friend for help.

"Where did she go? Lockette do you know where she might be??"

"Of course!" The little fairy makes use of her pin-wand shaped like a key to point the way to Bloom who goes to find her friend. "Aisha is coming back this way!"