A new job in Magix

Musa returns to Alfea on Sunday, late in the afternoon. Her friends notice that she was different: she was more radiant, cheerful, and happy, and they all deduce that what they had all thought happened when Riven proposed camping: they made love.

"Well aren't you going to tell us anything?" Aisha asks her, hugging her from behind.

"Do you want to know about the hikes or what we did from sunset on?" she says laughing, she knew them by now.

"Tell us a little bit about what Rivy is like!" Stella tells her as she runs nail polish over her fingernails.

"If I told you he was a gentleman would you believe me? Sometimes I forget that he's a jerk, arrogant and cranky, always pissed off...but that's how he is. Riven has two sides! The stupid baby one and the good guy one."

"I hope he was respectful..." Flora asks her.

"Much more than I expected. He didn't force me and he made me comfortable..." she admits, smiling.

"We're all super happy for you, Musa! And I hope things go beyond a couple of nights of love between you two!" Bloom admits .

"I hope so too!" she smiles hugging all five of them.

***

"Hey Latin Lover!" Brandon teases him "How did it go?"

Riven snorts but by now what was the point of hiding? They knew he had set up the camp to be with Musa and make love to her anyway.

"Good. The lake was freezing but we went swimming anyway... Musa in a swimsuit is a blast!"

"Just in her bathing suit or without it?!"

"That's privileged information, cutie!" he says teasingly as he puts his stuff in the wash. He tosses the backpack into the bed before starting the washer.

The pack of condoms falls out of the backpack and Brandon picks it up, opening it. Seven out of ten were missing.

"Damn,he had fun..." he mutters to Sky showing him.

"Were they new?" whispers the prince.

"Yes, I got them for him because he asked me to..."

"Well it's about time he woke up with Musa..."

After dinner, Riven jumped into bed in his underwear like his usual self. Timmy was playing console online with Tecna, Riven found it boring, he preferred physical contact. He picks up his cell phone starting a bit to fiddle with it when it rings.

"Meow?"

"Riven, knock it off!" Musa laughs on the other end of the phone.

"Did you eat?"

"Yes and I also took a shower...it's a little chilly tonight."

"Don't tell me you're wearing one of those hideous pajamas..."

"Yes and they keep me warm! Anyway I'm actually sleeping in something else... you didn't forget anything in my backpack?!"

Riven gets up abruptly checking the stuff he had washed. He snorts, laughing then and scratching his head.

"Sweatshirt thief!"

"I'll give it back to you tomorrow..."

"No, no...you can keep it, really," he says as he goes back to bed. "Come on now go to bed..."

"Thank you for these two days, I... Riven..."

"Yes?"

She wanted to tell him. What if he didn't reciprocate? It would have been too much for her already tried heart. She sighed clutching the pillow.