I quickly collect the folders without wasting time and when I straighten my back, Mr. Jeon is already staring at me. "Come on," he says and continues walking to the building and I run after him.

Well, thanks for the help, I guess.

We get into the elevator, ride up to the twentieth floor and when the door slides open we are met by five people.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon." a woman greets and shakes his hand. "We've been waiting for you."

Mr. Jeon looks around casually. "Traffic was very bad," he says without explaining further.

"Oh, it's no big deal." the woman smiles. "Shall we start right away?"

"Yes. I don't have much time." Mr. Jeon replies before the woman continues to lead us through the floor.

I look around. Some are working on their laptops and some are walking around. We are led further back before arriving at an open space where a camera is already set up with a photographer behind it. A table with snacks is also prepared.

"We have prepared three different outfits for you and we will take pictures first. After we agree on the pictures, our '73 Questions with Jungkook Jeon' will take place. Is that okay?"

"Sure." Mr. Jeon nods.

"Great. Our stylist will show you the outfits you can change into in the room down the hall to the left." the nice brown-haired lady claps her hands, the joy and excitement readable in her eyes. Not many have the opportunity to work with Mr. Jeon, so I can understand her enthusiasm.

"I don't want a stylist." Mr. Jeon then says as we walk down the hall together. "I think you can remember what happened last time."

The brunette stumbles a bit over her words, clearly not expecting that statement. "I know." She laughs, trying to bring the mood back up. "But we fired her. You don't have to worry about a re—"

Mr. Jeon sighs, and that interrupts the woman. I feel kind of bad for her. "I don't want a stylist." he stops and turns her to face her. "We either do the photoshoot my way or not at all."

I can clearly see the woman gulp and from her eyes, you can tell she feels intimidated. Although Mr. Jeon's voice is very calm as usual, you can still hear the authority and seriousness coming through, and that finally makes the woman give in.

"Of course. As you wish." she puts on a smile again and leads the way further back. "Who will help you with the outfits?" she asks as we arrive at a closed door.

Mr. Jeon looks around a bit confused, "I'm able to dress by myself."

"Oh. No, no. It's not that." the woman corrects. "I mean, you need someone who can help you through all the clothes in there."

"Ms. Carlson can do that. Thank you." that sounded like a dismissal and I wonder why Mr. Jeon is suddenly so cold towards her. It's like someone forced him to do the photoshoot. The woman is just trying to help.

And how should I help him? First I have to be his secretary, assistant or whatever and now I am supposed to be his stylist. I'm multitasking, but I'm just a simple employee in the creative team.

Mr. Jeon rushes into the room where the clothes for his outfits are supposedly stored. The woman stares at me and forces a smile on her lips before pressing a piece of paper into my hand and then walking away. Probably to go cry.