𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Start from the beginning

"Then let's see how long can you last." I said and took a fighting stance which she also did. Without a second to waste, I attacked her first with 30% force which she also blocked and did a counterattack.

We exchanged some blows and over time I increased my strength by 50% and she noticed it.

"How are you not tired from fighting that many people?" she asked

"It's called "hard work and training", did you think I just slacked off after getting stabbed?" I said

"I see" she said and was about to attack me again and I blocked her moves. In the middle of our exchange, she changed her stance. She continued to attack me and I was stepping back a little.

I remember that, those familiar moves. Those moves remind me of that wretched person, the only person who I would never forgive in the world.

The anger that I felt for that person was starting to show, I blocked her attacks again and with a cold stare, I looked at her.

"Who taught you that moves?" I asked in a dangerous tone and she flinched for a moment.

"The person that told me how rotten you are!" She said and pushed me back. I was about to balance myself when I realized that there was nothing behind me. We were at the top of a hill of old cars.

Eh? I'm falling? Damnit, I let my anger control me that I forgot my surroundings.

With closed eyes, I was waiting for the impact and pain to come but it didn't come. I opened my eyes.

"J-Jiro..." I said. He caught me from the fall and is carrying me in bridal style. Without saying anything, he hugged me tightly and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly

"Yeah, thank you for saving me." I said and kissed his forehead. He slowly put me down and I looked around. I saw Kei fighting Jun and Fuyu-chan was trying to talk to Kaede but her attention was on me and Jiro.

"Kaede, that's enough, please just stop it." Fuyu said to her

"Why?" she said asked, looking at Jiro. I looked at him and he looks angry despite being emotionless.

"Why would you save her? I was trying to help you!" She said

"Who said I needed your help?" Jiro coldly said I held his hand.

"Wha-"

"When did I even ask you to do this? I never did right? Not even once. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HURT SOMEONE IMPORTANT TO ME?" He said. That probably hurt, so blunt.

"It's because of her that you pushed me away! What did I ever do to be thrown away?" She said

"She didn't tell me to do anything, I was the one who pushed you away. She didn't even know you." Jiro replied

"Why? She has a bad personality, she's just faking it! I know because one-san told me about what she did!" She said, with tears in her eyes. My eyes narrowed and I tightened my grip in Jiro's hand.

"I pushed you away so that you can live quietly but it looks like no matter what I do you'll be like this. You think that you know Y/n better more than me, who was with her for a long time?" He said and Kaede looked shocked.

"You would still love her even if she killed someone? SHE KILLED HER OWN BROTHER!" She desperately said and I completely lost it, I let go of Jiro and grabbed my weapon and was about to attack her but Fuyu-chan blocked the way.

"Move, Chifuyu." I said with a dangerous tone.

"Please, Y/n-san, I'm begging you. She's just being controlled, she doesn't know what she's saying." He said and I just coldly stared at him. He then bowed in a dogeza and I looked down on him.

"What are you doing Chifuyu!? Why are you bowing to a murderer?!" Kaede said

"Shut your mouth Kaede! You don't know what you are talking about. You should also apologize right now!" Fuyu-chan shouted to the girl which was left speechless by his outburst.

"Chifuyu, raise your head and stand up." I said and he followed. I looked to Kaede flinched under my stare.

"You claim that I killed my own brother? How dumb are you to believe that person you call "one-san"? Do you hate me that much that you'll side with someone who lies just to take me down?" I asked emotionlessly

"Huh?"

"She was the one who killed my brother, she was lying to manipulate you." I said seriously and Jiro was by my side.

"Mikey-kun, I-" she tried to say something but Jiro cut her off.

"I'll forgive you for accusing Y/n this time only, after this fight, we are strangers, nothing more. Live a better life." Jiro said

"I'll also let this matter go since you were being used, don't ever contact that person again, you'll be in danger. You'll have to tell me everything you know about her later." I said and she was silent.

I turned around and Jiro held out his hand to support me, what a gentleman. Does he think I'll fall again? I'm not complaining though.

I saw Kei beating the hell out of Jun, he was already unconscious. Hanma and Ken-kun were still fighting with Ken on the winning side. Takemicchi was also doing his best to fight with the others. Toman is clearly winning, this fight will end soon.

So your already making your move, Rika?

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »