Chapter 5⃣

Recap:
"They'll be fine. Do you honestly think that the order would just throw them out on the side of the street?" Charlie said.
----------------------------------------------

"That's is exactly what we are going to do Charlie. You found out our secret." Sirius said while trying to shuffle his laughter.

"SIRIUS!" Kingsley yelped as he came into the Potters' kitchen.

"That would be me."

Kingsley fell while trying to fully come in the room. Causing the future side to burst up laughing.

"That was loud is everyone ok?" Remus questioned.

"Remus?" Mr. Weasley asked looking over at Teddy.

"Yes. So um, I am guessing Molly sends a lot of time with the kids?"

"Yes I do."

"Oh boy here we go again." Percy exclaimed.

"Well maybe if you guys would realize that your children are basically another version of yourselves then you would realize that when you tell them where they can't go and don't give them a reason they will go find out for them selfs."

"None of us broke a time turner, so they aren't just like we were." George dared spoke.

"No but you did time travel!"

"The only ones who time traveled were Harry and Hermione." Ron told his mother.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP! SHE IS IN A BAD ENOUGH MOOD. WE DON'T NEED YOU TWO MAKING IT WORST!" Hermione shouted at the two boys.

"So uh, just to make things clear I am not in trouble anymore am I?" James asked with rising hope.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN YOU ALL GET BACK HERE!"

"Ginny what are you going to do band him from quidditch?" Charlie picked on his little sister.

"CHARLIE WEASLEY DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT BY JAMES NOT PLAYING QUIDDITCH YOU LOSE ALL BETS!" George yelled across the table.

"SO THAT MEANS I WON!" Bill yelled at George.

As the three of them started yelling about quidditch bets, James and Fred II were trying to come up with a plan that would get them home before school started.

"Hey isn't there a spell we could use?" Louis tried.

"No git there isn't otherwise we would have used it by now." Lucy said hitting the back of his head.

"We will find a way. But in the meantime if we don't then you'll have to stay there with Sirius. If you are still there when school starts then you will start there ok."

"But won't that mess with the timeline?" Rose questioned her mother.

"We don't know now we love you guys! Stay out of trouble and keep safe!"

"Bye" All the kids shouted before their parents were gone.

Lily Luna Potter and the Time TurnerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara