Chapter8⃣

The next morning everyone woke up to Mrs. Black's screaming. James had tripped over the coat rack causing it to fall. The girls came running down the stairs as Sirius and Remus came out of the kitchen.

"What is going on here?" Sirius asked.
He looked up at the girls to see them looking down. He followed their eye straight down to the floor to see James trying to get up.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Remus questioned moving forward to help him up.

"The stupid coat rack is what happened." James spoke through gritted teeth.

"Oh, I thought you were dying or something."Albus spoke walking past the girls and down the stairs.

"Gee, thanks for the concern brother." James spat.

As the two walked into the kitchen sending insults at each other the rest just stood there and watch.

"Are they always like that?" Harry asked.

"No, not all the time. Just when they are stress." Lily spoke.

He just nodded and headed after them into the kitchen with Ron and the twins following him.

"Well we are up now. No point in going back to bed." Hermione spoke heading to the kitchen. Ginny, Hugo, Alex, and Rose followed her.

"Well first morning here seems to be going great!" Sirius laughed turning around.

The rest of the girls followed in as the boys came running down the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING ON THIS STORY. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I HOPE YOU INJOY THE REST OF THIS BOOK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Foreverfoodlover out