Chapter 15

James and Albus fell to their knees next to Lily.

"No! No! Come on Lily, wake up." James whispered as he picked her up and placed her in his lap.

Albus held her right hand, tears running down his face. Mrs. Weasley came running in pushing the children out of her way. She kneeled down to James, putting a hand on Albus's shoulder.

"James, can you please carry Lily to the couch downstairs?" She spoke quietly but quickly.

Slowly James got up, pulling Lily more into him. Everyone moved making a path for him to get through. As he walked down the stairs Albus, Mrs. Weasley, Sean, Alex, and Charlie were on his heels.

Remus and Sirius were sitting on the couch, Dumbledore was in the chair, speaking quietly
when James came in.

"Lupin! Black! Get off that couch right now!" Mrs. Weasley barked at them.

Only then did they realize what and who James was carrying.

"The rest of you children go find something to to do. Go; Now." Mrs. Weasley yelled at the rest of the children.

They all walked slowly into the kitchen, taking a seat around the table.

"Do you think Lily is going to be alright?" Jenna whispered, tears slowly running down her cheeks.

They each looked at one another wondering who was going to be the brave one to speak.

"Yes Jenna, she is going to be just fine. Lily is a fighter, she will get through this." Owen spoke up, making everyone let out a deep breath.

"Has this ever happened with her before?" Hermione spoke, looking at them worriedly.

"NO!" Albus shouted, causing everyone to jump and look at the door.

Fred, George, and Harry all got up and followed the voice. When they turn to go into the living room, they spotted Remus holding a crying boy. Sirius was holding back James from trying to run into the living room. Foot steps were heard behind them, Molly, Alec, Alex, Charlie, and Sean walked in. Alec ran over to help  Sirius, and Molly bent down next to Remus putting a hand on Albus's back.

"Clam down. Boys she is going to be okay." Pomfery tells them as she and Mrs. Weasley walk into the room.

"Do you know what could have caused her to faint?" Harry asked looking at his boys.

Pomfery looked between Harry and James and Albus. She could just see how worried they all are.

"Lily's blood pressure had dropped. We don't know what could have caused it to drop, we were thinking that maybe she just didn't get enough water." Pomfery explained.

Roxanne and Rose looked at each other for a moment trying to figure what could have happened. Louis and Scorpius stood there starring at the two boys, waiting for an reaction. Harry seemed to be taking this just as well as James and Albus.

"So, she is going to be okay? Right?" Frank asked terrified that he won't get the answer he is hoping for.

"Yes, she is just fine. We will just need to keep an close eye on her." Mrs. Weasley spoke sternly.

Everyone let out a deep breath, slowly looking around the room. No one knew what to say.

"What are we going to tell the family when we return?" Hugo wonder out loud.

They all looked at each other wondering the same thing.

"Well there goes the promise about keeping you all safe and well." Sirius spoke up, trying to make everyone laugh.

Mrs. Weasley gave him the stink eye and a very mean glare.

"Black! Now is not the time to be making jokes!" She yelled at him angrily.

"I thought it was very funny." Laughed a small voice from the living room.

They all whipped their heads towards the direction of where the sweet voice came from.

"LILY!" James and Albus cried, running over to smash her into a big warm hug.