Chapter 14

Lily' POV

Sirius had asked if Charlie, Alex, Sean, Louis, Hugo, and I could help clean Buckbeak's  room. I agree without thinking. New rule always ask questions before you agree to what you are being asked to do.

"A plus to this is that we get to use magic and no one can stop us!" Louis spoke up.

"I think I would have died by now if we weren't" Alex yawned.

I nod my head not really paying much attention to them. I just want to get this done and lay down. I feel like I am about to get sick.

" What are you talking about? I already am dying." Hugo moaned out.

Of course he is, I swear it takes forever to get Hugo to clean anything without him complaining. They are starting to make my head feels like it is going to explode. Ever feel like there are a million knives going through your head, all at different angles? Ever?

"Just think guys, the rest of the gang all have people from this time in their groups." Sean jumped in.

"So?" I ask, just wanting them to shut up.

"So? That means that we will get done before all of them and have free time." Charlie exclaimed.

My head pain got stronger making me feel dizzy. I couldn't really see straight either. Their voices kept getting farther away, until all I could hear was little buzzing.

"Lily?"

"Is she okay?"

"Does she look okay?"

"Can she hear us?"

"LILY!"

I felt myself falling into darkness, before I could hit anything I could feel someone's arms around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank's POV

We are just about finished with the library when we hear someone yelling. We turn our heads towards the door to see Alex running in. He has tears ready to fall from his eyes, but he is fighting to keep them from falling. He moves his gaze to James and Albus slowly opening his mouth.

"Li-L-Lily she-she's fai-fain-faint-fainted." He stampeder out.

Fear crosses everyone's faces as James and Albus take off out of the room. We follow after them running into the others as they run out of another room. We stop outside this room on the third floor. Slowly walking in you hear many people gasp. The Potters lean down next to Lily. She looks as stiff as a board.