Chapter 17

A week later...

"Do we have to go?" Freddie whinnied.

Everyone was getting ready to go to the platform to catch the Hogwarts express. Lily gave him a death glare and rolled her eyes walking over to Albus and laying her head in his lap.

"Yes, Freddie we have to go." James said while he leaned over to run his fingers through Lily's hair.

Lily hasn't fainted again, but she keeps getting sick and it gets worse every time.

"Guys guess what!" Hugo yelled as he came running in.

Everyone turned towards Hugo. Rose and Hermione lifted their heads from a book open on the floor.

"What is it Hugo?" Roxie spitted out.

"Mom said that they are half way done with building another time turner!" Hugo jumped up and down.

Everyone soon gathered around him, hugging each other and laughing. Lily seen Harry's face dropped and walked over to him.

"Don't worry Harry. We are still stuck here for a little while longer." She whispered while pulling him in for a hug.

Harry felt better and like everything was going to be alright with the kids around. He feels as if there is more of himself in them, then there is Ginny. He is still trying to figure out how on earth he ended up marrying her, all he sees is a little sister when he looks at her.

"Is everyone packed and ready to leave bright and early tomorrow morning?" Mr. Weasley questioned.

Most of the kids shook their heads yes. Rose and Molly were super excited to go to school with their parents and uncles and aunts. Louis was just bored and rather stay at home with Sirius.

"Yes everyone besides James and Frank are packed." Freddie ratted out.

James went flying towards him tackling Freddie to the ground. Frank soon joined him in beating up Freddie. Charlie leaped forward and wrapped his arms around Frank, with Hugo helping him. Albus and Scorpius pulled James back as he sent daggers at Freddie. Everyone looked between the three boys shocked. No one has ever seen these three friends turn on each other before.