Chapter2⃣

N.P.O.V.

"So I have grandchildren?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"How can we be sure their not telling the truth?" Sirius barked, making the children jump.

"They could be death eaters for all we know." Mad Eye cried out.

"Ha! Maybe because my brother and I are Harry and James Potter look-a-likes." James laughed out.

"Also you escaped on Buckbeak. He is hiding in your mother's room right now." Charlie stood up.

"Third, Snape tried telling everyone that Remus is a werewolf with the essay he gave out in Harry, Ron, and Hermione's third year." Fred II joined.

"Harry saved Peter from being killed by Remus and Sirius." Alex was next.

"So believe us now do you?" Frank smirked.

"How do you know all that?" Hermione spoke shakily.

"Um, our parents don't hide anything from us. We know everything that happened in their past. Also James and Lily can see straight through people into their darkest secrets, and fears." Albus explained.

Before any more could be said Lily's locket started glowing.

"Teddy?" Lily spoke into the locket.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" Teddy roared.

"SHUT UP TEDDY IF YOU KEEP YELLING THEN AUNT GINNY AND AUNT HERMIONE WILL FIND OUT." Victoria screamed from the background.

"Teddy I am really sorry. We are at 12 Grimmauld Place 1995." Rose took the locket out of Lily's hand.

"Now how on earth did you ever manage that?" Alice called shoving Teddy out of the way.

"Well you see uh... James is the reason we are in this mess." Roxie came up with a cover plan.

"No I wasn't." He defended himself.

They could hear angry voices in the back ground.

"Ok ignore those two because THEIR ACTING LIKE TWO YEAR OLDS." Dom said taking Alice's place.

"Just please explained what happened." Molly II spoke behind Dominique.

"Well you see, remember how James got the Marauders Map taken away?" Lily asked.

"Yes. Don't tell me James went in dad's office to find it." Teddy said taking his place back for Dom.

"No he didn't. I did." Lily took the blame.

"But James and Al came running in and knocked into Hugo who knocked into me. And I hit the shelves and a time turner just so happened to be on the shelf I hit." Lily explained.

"So in the long way it was James and Albus's fualt?" There was quit until.

"TEDDY REMUS WHERE ARE THE KIDS?" Ginny called up the stairs. Her voice making everyone jump.

"Was that me?" Young Ginny asked the future kids. They just stayed still, fear written across their faces. Roxie nodded slowly.

"Ok. uh we will go tell them something and yea." They could hear Teddy's voice getting quitter until they couldn't hear him no more.

"Well Remus, Sirius looks like their telling the truth." Tonks smirked.

"We are in so much trouble." Louis groaned.

"James your mother is going to kill us." Scorpius companied.

"You know if I got a dollar for every time someone told me that, I'd be rich. Proven fact I'd get killed at least five times a day." He just smiled looking around.

"Who was all of them speaking?" Bill questioned.

"It was Teddy, Victoira, Molly II, Dominique and Alice." Sean answered.

"Well, why don't we go sit down for dinner now." Mrs. Weasley started walking away. Slowly one by one everyone started to follow her.