Chapter7⃣

In Fred and George's room...

"So what kind of pranks have you guys done?" The twins asked.

"Well we have done loads of pranks. I don't know where to start." Louis spoke.

"Alex why don't you go first!" James spoke turning towards where Alex was sitting on the floor.

"Uh... I haven't really done any pranks." He whispered.

"Yes you have!" Frank said.

"The one where you and Charlie caused that first year to hide in a closet." Fred II spoke.

"You caused a first year to hide in a closet?!?" George shouted.

"BOYS GO TO BED!" They heard Mrs. Weasley call. Laughter broke out as they tried their hardest to stay quiet.

"What did you do to the first year?" Fred asked.

"Well he kept following Lily around and asking her 'would you like me to do that for you?' or 'here why don't I get that.' It was annoying so we hexed him." Fred and George were already laughing. "Even after we hexed him, he wouldn't go away so we put a charm on him that anytime Lily spoke to him, he would be hit with a hex. Never again did he bother Lily." Alex finished the story.

"Wow!" George whispered.

In Ginny and Hermione's room...

"So tell us how is it in the future?" Hermione boomed.

"Well for this place is a whole lot nicer looking." Lucy said, causing a fresh laugh from everyone.

"Uncle Harry and Aung Ginny always have people over." Roxanne spoke.

"Yeah it's loads of fun but then James, Freddie, Frank, Louis, Lexie, and Roxie always pull some stupid prank." Lily explained.

"How would you know since you are always with Hugo, Sean, Charlie, and Alex?" Roxanne challenged.

"Hey! Fighting isn't going to get you anywhere." Lexie jumped in before anymore could happen.

"How about you ask us something then we can tell whether or not we can answer you." Rose said turning towards her aunts.

"Ok could you tell us about yourselves?" Ginny asked.

"Sure I'll go first. Well I am Lee Jordan's oldest child and only girl, my mother went to Beuxbatons. I love the color chocolate brown. My favorite word to say is hey, I have no clue why. So I help Peeves pull pranks on people for fun." Lexie said.

"Well I am told that I have Gran's temper. I have throwing issues when I am angry. I have a older sister, and I am a huge daddy's girl." Lucy explained.

"Well I am dad's favorite, Freddie refuses to believe that. I am one of the best prankers Hogwarts has ever seen. Don't ever try to talk me out of a prank cause then your plan to do so will backfire. My favorite thing to do is get Freddie and James in trouble." Roxie told them.

"Well I have a little brother. I have hexed James and Freddie many times yet they still try to get on my nerves. I am a head of everyone in my year. Everyone tells me that I take after my mother. I am going to be wise and not take so many classes that I need a time turner, so we won't end up in a mess like this again." Rose explained.

"Well I guess that just leaves me. I am the youngest in our clan. My bothers and I have these powers that no one knows how we got them. Mom and Dad tell us that we were born with them. I can control Fire, James has water, and Albus can control wind. I can do hand magic. Also I have photographic memory. I don't have a favorite brother because when something happens they are both always there for me. I think it's funny watching Albus be told he looks like the twin of dad. I like when we play quidditch as a family together during the summer." Lily told the listening teens.

They all looked at Lily shocked of what she just said. None of them knew what to say. Lily's cheeks started to turn a bright red from having everyone stair at her.

"Wow!" Roxie said amazed.

"I didn't know that." Lexie stated

"Photographic memory?" Lucy questioned.

"Elements?" Rose asked.

"That's very rare magic. You guys were just born with it?" Hermione asked.

"You are a powerful witch and so are your brothers. Powerful wizards I mean." Ginny commented.

Lily nodded her head slowly claiming down. Then she turned her head towards Rose.

"How much trouble do you think we will be in?" Lily asked frightin.

"Don't worry Lily clam down. We will be fine, it wasn't your fault. James and Albus will get in trouble once we get home then you can sit back and watch while they get yelled at." Rose said calmly.

In Ron and Harry's room...

"So uh how does your dad and us become friends Scorpius?" Ron asked.

"Well you see Mr. Potter saved dad's life so then to pay him for doing so he told Mr. Potter something that would help him live. Then after that they just became friends." Scorpius explained.

Harry and Ron were sitting on their beds while Sean, Charlie, and Hugo shared one of the extra beds and Albus and Scorpius shared the other one.

"Are you ok with the three of you sharing one bed?" Harry asked.

"Yea we are fine." Sean said.

"Yea when we were younger during the summer four of us used to share a bed when we would sleep over at each others' houses." Charlie explained.

"It was Sean, Charlie, Alex, and me." Hugo told his uncle and dad.

"All in one bed? Why?" Ron asked.

"We have no clue. That is just what we did." Hugo said.

"Teddy, James, Hugo, Louis, Freddie, and I had to share a tent before." Albus spoke up.

"Yea nothing says 'Hello Qudditch World Cup' better then sharing a tent with your family." Scorpius laughed earning a gust of wind through at him. Sending him flying backwards onto the floor. By then everyone was busting up laughing.

"BOYS GO TO BED!" Mrs. Weasley called after them.