Chapter 40) Family Time

After the match against Kevin Owens, I was annoyed after what happened earlier. I'm always a man of my word when I said that he and his entire family were going to fear me. I looked into his eyes that were filled with anger and I couldn't wait to return back home to my family.

I made my way into my personal locker-room after the show and gathered my belongings before making my way to my Range Rover in the outside parking lot.

"Wait, my Tribal Chief!"

"What is it, Paul?" I sighed.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Kevin just pisses me off, Paul. Now if you excuse me, I have a family to head back to."

I stepped into my car and drove back to Pensacola, Florida. Work was beginning to stress me out and a much needed time with my family was always the one thing that got my mind off of everything from the ring.

As always, another long drive from Orlando to Pensacola and I was already running out of gas for the car. I had to make a small trip to the gas station and put in some gas along with grabbing something to drink for the ride home.

A few hours passed and it was already starting to become daylight. I finally arrived home to my beautiful wife and children.

"We missed you, Daddy!" Loto said with a warm smile and jumped into my arms.

"I missed you guys, too."

"Hey babe, I just got breakfast started."

"What's for breakfast?" I smiled and leaned towards her and whispered, "You?"

"Not yet, but I made you some of your favorites. Panikeke, bacon and eggs."

"Sounds delicious."

We done our usual routine and ate some breakfast to start off the day. I loved being able to spend time with my family for the time being before heading back to the ring. Everything was perfect.

"Hey, kiddo."

"Hi, Daddy!" Loto smiled.

I spent awhile with the kids until Ashley started calling us for breakfast. Ever since returning to the ring, I always begin missing my family back at home. They were always my peace in a world of chaos.

While we were preparing for breakfast, my son was already beginning to pig out on Panikeke.

"Loto! I haven't fully prepared breakfast yet!"

"Sorry, mommy." Loto frowned.

"It's all good, Loto." I chuckled, "I'm the fault for Panikeke becoming such a huge delicacy in the family."

"What is delicacy?"

"Well, it means a delicious food. Panikeke is basically a pancake in Samoan, but better."

Ashley returned to the table and brought us our breakfast for the morning.

"Everything looks delicious, babe."

"Thank you, Ro."

We spent our morning routine as usual with breakfast and following up with the four of us spending time together. I couldn't believe that Loto is already growing up so fast along with Samaria.

Throughout the days off, I spent time with my family and brought them to the Pensacola Beach to spend some quality time before I had to head back to the ring.

When we arrived to the Pensacola Beach, I couldn't help but to smile as I looked down at my children and my beautiful wife. The beach was always a beautiful sight during the late evenings. We took in the moment and watched as the oceans waves brought itself to the surface.

"Beautiful, huh?" I asked. 

"It's so pretty!" Loto said, looking at Ashley and I.

"I don't think we've ever brought you out to the beach before, son. This is also Samaria's first time visiting the beach, too."

Ashley sat Samaria on the sand and she instantly smiled when she made her first ever sandcastle with Ashley. As for Loto, he sat down and watched the ocean's beautiful scenery.

When the sky was beginning to darken, we made our way back to the house and spent the rest of the night watching a family movie together. It didn't take long for the kids to fall asleep and we tucked them into bed and we went into the bedroom.

"I'm surprised Samaria wasn't screaming and crying at the beach earlier."

"Me too. I believe the beach makes her happy and it's been awhile since we've visited."

I smiled and began to chuckle. 

"What's funny, Ro?" 

"I just remember that night when we fucked on the beach without anyone in sight."

"I remember that." 

"Maybe we could do that again someday?"

"We could, but we'd have to take the kids over to your parents house for the night."

"Bet. It's a date." I smirked.

"It's already getting close to midnight, Ro. We need to get some rest for the night."

"Right, what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked.

"I was thinking of finally enrolling Loto into preschool."

"Yeah. It's been long overdue and I'm sure Loto will make a lot of new friends."

We decided on enrolling our son into preschool and filling out the paperwork in the morning while my family watched the kids. From there, we fell asleep for the night.