Chapter 20) You Will Fall In Line

After a beautiful and romantic night with Ashley, I fell asleep with her at my side for the first time in a week. Making love in front of the Pensacola beach was one of the best moments we ever shared together intimately and shortly enough, I was woken up with the sound of my alarm clock from my phone at eight in the morning while I was dreaming of what happened between us last night all over again. 

"Ugh, just five more minutes." I groaned, turning over to the other side of the bed after putting my alarm on snooze.

Ashley sat up from the bed and looked down to realize that I was refusing to wake up from my peaceful slumber.

"Ro, you need to wake up."

"Five. More. Minutes, Ash." I said.

While I was attempting to rest in our bed, I felt her hand trailing down to my stomach and it finally woke me up. 

"What are you doing?" I mumbled.

"Trying to wake you up, sleepyhead."

"It worked." I chuckled. 

I realized that Ashley running her hands on my stomach and legs in attempt to wake me up caused me to develop morning wood due to her touch. 

"Look what you did, Ash."

"How about we take care of that, hmm?"

"You're such a naughty girl." I smiled, "I love that."

I stood up from the bed and locked our bedroom door and then we started our morning off with some passionate lovemaking. I escorted myself to the bed and brought my face in between her legs and began eating her out. The way this woman moaned my name made me crave her once more. My beard proceeded to brush up against her pussy and the sound of her moans was music to my ears. 

"You like that, baby girl?"

All she could do was nod while I proceeded to pleasure her. I slipped a couple of fingers in while eating her out as she was struggling to moan. 

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Scared to moan for Daddy?"

"I don't want to wake up our son." 

"Remember? Our walls are soundproof. Loto or Duke cannot hear us, baby." 

"I forgot."

"That's okay." I smiled.

I stood up and carefully pressed myself against Ashley with ease. I looked into her lustful eyes and started to press my lips against hers. Without hesitation, I inserted myself inside of her once again and made love to her for roughly thirty minutes to start off our morning before I had to return to SmackDown in a few days.
_

When it was finally Friday, It was time for SmackDown in a few hours and it was almost a week ago since I beat my cousin at Hell in a Cell. I drove back to the Thunderdome and made my way into the arena with my duffel bag around my arm and then here came Paul out of nowhere.

"Roman! It's good to see you again."

"Same, Paul."

"We're kicking off SmackDown tonight."

"I'm aware, Paul. Thank you for informing me on something that I'm already aware of."

An hour passed and SmackDown started. My cousin was already inside of the ring, waiting for my arrival. I walked down to the ring with Paul at my wide and Jey was looking at me with furrowed eyebrows and a frown on his face.

"I'm so hap-" Paul said.

Jey snatched the microphone out of Paul's hand and looked me in the eyes with aggression.

"You did not beat me!" Jey shouted.

I looked at my cousin with no emotion.

"You know me, Uce. You know I wasn't going to say that I quit. I don't give a damn how hard you beat me. You won't get down like that. It's too much, Uce. You ain't that type of person. You understand me? You ain't beat me-"

"You can make all the excuses you want. You can feel any type of way you want. What'd I tell you? What did I say? I was gonna make you quit and what did you do? You quit."

Jey looked infuriated with me while I proceeded to talk.

"Take the oath. Accept the membership and fall in line."

"That's a snake move! That's a snake move you did! Just like when we were kids, Uce. Always one-upping me. You think you're tougher than me, Uce? No. I cannot get down with you. I don't respect you! This title's got you tripping, Uce!" Jey paused, "No. You used to be the only person in the world that I'd say I'd quit for, Uce. You knew what you was doing. You knew exactly what you was doing, Uce."

"Of course I did." I laughed. 

"How could you?"

"How could I not? You still don't understand. Paul, he still doesn't understand. These are the things that you have to do to have this. These are the responsibilities, the accountability, the obligations. The burden! You don't even understand the burden of being the face of the WWE."

Jey kept rubbing his eyes with frustration and in disbelief.

"Look at me. I'm telling you right now. The consequences are real. You saw on stage, my dad and our uncle. The eldest. The highest of the chiefs. All the way down to the youngest of our family are all behind me. They all back me. And if you don't fall in line, your ass is out of the family."

Jey walked around the ring and tried to keep his composure while hearing me talking down on him in front of the entire world.

"And I get it. I would be angry too. I understand, trust me. I would be livid; but let's be honest. What can you do, huh? What are you gonna do? I'm sure you wanna take me by the throat right now. I'm sure you'll bash my skull in right now."

"Come on!" Jey interrupted me. 

I chuckled, "If you could, but what can you do? What are you gonna do, huh?"

"I hate you! Why do you gotta do me like that? I hate you, man!" Jey shouted.

The microphone dropped and Jey started to cry in front of me.

"I'm sure you do right now. But I love you. I've always loved you. But I'm gonna say this for the last time. By the end of the night, you will fall in line."

I walked out of the ring with Paul at my side and went backstage and waited for the main event.

A couple of hours have passed and my cousin had a match against Daniel Bryan tonight. I walked out during their match and watched the match for a closer look in front of the ring with my Universal Championship in hand. The winner of this match qualified for the men's team for Survivor Series that was coming next month. Daniel was dominating this match while he was throwing my cousin around like a ragdoll. 

Minutes passed and my cousin finally started to dominate the match and finally got the pinfall against Daniel. I walked into the ring and stared at my cousin who was victorious after his match. 

"I'm with you. You're the Head of the Table, alright? I'm with you!" 

Jey started catching his breath after his match and he finally acknowledged me as the Head of the Table. He walked over towards a dismantled Daniel Bryan and superkicked him in the face. He went to the top rope and performed an Uso-Splash onto Daniel without any hesitation. 

"I'm with you! I understand now! I love you too, alright? I understand."

Jey stood next to me and I pointed at Daniel.

"Make him understand."

Jey went outside of the ring and pulled Daniel out of the ring to brutalize him. 

"I understand! Huh? Huh? I understand!" Jey continued to say repeatedly. 

He cleared off the announce table and I just stood there and watched him. 

Jey laid Daniel onto the announce table and stared him down like he was a scrap of meat. 

"No, no, no." Corey Graves said on commentary.

Jey performed the Uso-Splash from the top rope and continued to beat his ass over and over again. I decided on leaving the ring and heading backstage to enjoy the rest of my night after SmackDown went off the air.