Chapter 6) Quality Time

After getting some well-deserved rest, I quickly packed my things and drove six-hours from Orlando to Pensacola to see Ashley and my son again.

I already had some plans with Loto when it came to taking him to the park and also getting him some of his favorite ice cream; which happened to be chocolate. After an incredibly long journey back home, I was greeted with a hug from Ashley the moment I stepped foot into the house.

"Hey baby. I missed you."

"I missed you too, Ashley."

I glanced around, "Where's Loto?"

"He's inside watching Paw Patrol on the TV."

We both walked in and embraced him with a hug. Loto has always favored me in a way that makes me chuckle from time-to-time. Every time he sees me arrive back home from work, his face automatically brightens up like a Christmas tree.

"Hey, Champ!"

"Da-da!" Loto said.

"Did you miss me, son?"

Loto started smiling the moment he seen me standing in front of him. I couldn't help myself but to spend some time with him after being gone for a few days. I always enjoyed bonding with my son and having Ashley with me during this time. It was worthwhile.

By dusk, a few hours have came and went, and it was already getting late outside. Loto was feeling sleepy after a very long day of spending time with the both of us. While Ashley and I placed him down in his crib for the night, we silently made our way outside and scurried on towards our bedroom.

"He sure is a handful, babe. I don't know how you do it." I say.

"It's pretty easy, babe. I just put on his favorite shows or give him some of his toys and it usually keeps him occupied."

I started to chuckle, leaving Ashley in confusion.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm just happy that the life I've always wanted finally came true and that we have nothing to worry about anymore."

"I'm glad it came true, too. I remember everything we went through and here we are today. Happily married and we're finally parents to our little boy."

Ashley and I lied down in our queen-sized bed and watched a movie on Netflix for awhile. An hour later, I looked over at her as her gorgeous platinum blonde hair laid beautifully on her shoulders while she was in her elegant cream nightwear.

"You know, you look really beautiful tonight."

"Thank you."

I leaned in gently and placed a small kiss against her lips. I missed being around my wife and seeing how happy she always made me was a blessing in disguise. Soon as the time went on, the innocent kisses turned into a quick make out session. In the meantime, caught myself unhooking her bra as her breasts became exposed.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against the side of her neck as the heat from my breath turned her on even more. I could feel myself getting aroused with every kiss I placed on her neck.

I stood up from the bed and pulled down my boxers, exposing myself in front of Ashley. It's been a few months ever since we've had sex because of our son waking up in the middle of the night; and because I always had to return to the ring every single week. However, tonight was perfect.

Before I was able to make the first move, she began to insert my dick inside of her mouth and I could feel her lips wrapped around the shaft of my dick, feeling her tongue moving around sent me into immense pleasure. My head began to lean back from pleasure as she took control.