Chapter 29) Planning

It was heartbreaking to see my pregnant wife in tears because of the man who has caused her immense trauma ever since she was a little girl. I promised her that I would take action and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Poor Ashley. After everything she's been through, she deserves to live a carefree life without that bastard coming around and tormenting her. 

I walked Ashley down the stairs and escorted her over to the couch. When she sat down, she started to cry once more. Our son sat down next to her and all he could do was hug her. Loto didn't understand the hell that we've endured for the past few years. Even before he was born, we've went through Seth putting her into two comas, raping her, abducting her and even physically abusing her. 

"Daddy, why is mommy crying?"

"Loto, it's because of that mean man. He destroyed our home again."

"Why?" He replied.

I shook my head, "I don't know, son."

"Are you gonna beat him up again?"

"I might as well. That is, if the cops don't get to him before I do."

I looked down and paused, feeling defeated.

"But if I do, then I could possibly get sent to prison and mommy's pregnant with your little brother or sister and daddy can't be going to prison because of him."

"Ro, let's just go through with that plan. Okay?" Ashley said.

"What plan is she talking about, son?" My father asked.

"With the filed report that I've given the police, hopefully they'll find him and I'll make a request." I paused, "A request to get him sent to a different prison that's overseas."

"Are you sure that they're going to go through with that?" My mother asked.

"I'm sure that they will, mom. After everything he's done to me, my wife and my son, they should hold him accountable for his words and actions and throw him behind bars in a different facility. To a whole different country." 

"I just want this whole nightmare to end!" Ashley cried. 

"I know, baby." I looked at my wife, who was in tears, and held her hand close to mine. "We're gonna get through this."

"I'm hoping that everything works out as planned, my son." My father said.

I nodded and looked back at Ashley's pregnancy bump. I was about to have a second child and I refused to allow this to keep happening to us. 

"La'u aiga, oute alofa ia oe." I spoke in Samoan.

Ashley looked at me with confusion.

"That's Samoan for, "My family, I love you."

"That's so beautiful, Ro."

"I'm gonna protect this family. I'm heading over to the facility right now and have a talk with them before things get out of hand."

"Okay, be safe out there."

I stood up and walked outside and into my car. I drove a few miles down to the facility that was supposed to be keeping Seth contained into. I would do anything it took to keep him behind bars and away from this family forever. 

After a long drive, I finally arrived and walked inside.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Anoa'i.

"Hello, Mr. Anoa'i. I'm Officer Charlie. How may I assist you today?"

"Well, I'm actually here to discuss something with you. Remember Mr. Rollins? The prisoner who recently escaped your facility?" 

"Of course! I have plenty of police officers with their canines on the patrol for him. Why?"

"Well, I have this plan and I'm actually here to request for him to be thrown into prison overseas."

"Why overseas?" 

"I'm going to tell you a very good reason about why I want him overseas in prison. It's because this man has broken out of prison not once, not twice, but three times. Not because he's broken out of prison, but because that man has tormented my pregnant wife for years. He's the one who caused my wife to be in a coma twice. Her first coma lasted about a month, her second coma, she was out for a very long time and suffered amnesia for almost an entire year and it took her so long to regain her memory back. He has also raped my wife back in the past, as well. When he escaped prison for the second time, he broke into my house and then ended up kidnapping my one-year-old son and held him hostage. As a father, I did the rightful thing and beat his ass and then called you guys to take him away for good. What happened after that?" I looked into the officer's eyes with furrowed eyebrows, "That bastard broke out once again and vandalized my home for the second time and he's threatening my wife, my son and my unborn child. I want him overseas and far away from this country. I want my family to live in peace and not have to worry about him anymore."

"Okay, I understand. Once he's been caught, we're going to take him overseas to Spain, where he's far away from you and your family."

"Good, I just want to put an end to this nightmare once and for all."

"Mr. Anoa'i." The officer looked into my eyes. "We're going to handle this. Mr. Rollins isn't going to be bothering you guys anymore once he's finally caught and taken away. I cannot imagine the pain your family has gone through because of him, but we are taking this into account and he will be moving overseas." Officer Charlie said. 

"Thank you." I said, shaking his hand before leaving the facility. 

I walked out of the facility and drove back to my house with a devilish smile on my face. Everything went according to plan. Upon returning home, I went inside and Ashley wasn't feeling well. Concerned, I rushed towards her with worry in my face. 

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm just nauseous right now."

"Okay, I was worried about you. Is it because of the baby?"

Ashley nodded. 

"But what did the facility have to say about moving him overseas?" She asked.

"Thankfully, they're on board with the plan!"

"We'll finally be rid of him, Ro!" Ashley said exhilarated and jumped into my arms with the biggest smile on her face.

I smiled down at my wife and son with the biggest smile on my face. It wasn't too long until they finally caught him and threw him behind bars in another country's facility.