why love me?

Deku pov

"Why did you never tell us?!" Kacchan asks and pushes me onto arms lengh. I stare at his face. He has tears in his eyes, that's a rare sight.

"W-What are yoou talking about?" I ask confused.

"Your Dad for example. He tortured you for a week and he sold you to those assholes."

I look to the floor ashamed. "H-How do you know?!"

"The leader of that 'training camp' told us and then your mom confirmed what she knew. Izu you don't need to be afraid anymore. Your father is in jail now and your mom wants a re-start when you're ready."

My mom wants a re-start? After everything? And they know everything? Oh no they probably hate me now. Wait no that's not what they said and their action is showing differently. But what if they do this just out of pity. I don't know what to think.

"Hey Deku what is wrong?" Kacchan asks and wipes a tear away, I didn't know I was crying.

"I-I'm sorry. Now you know what a bad Omega I am. I'm sorry to bother you, I-.." I get cut off by both of them hugging me.

"Deku don't think something like that!!! We love you, more than anything and your past doesn't change that. It made you who you are now."

"Katsuki is right. We love you. Even though you don't think you're worthy these feelings, but you are. Please don't think so low of yourself. We love you and we want to be together with you."

"B-But why?! I don't understand you. I can't have children and I'm already marked. I'm broken inside after everything that happened and my mental health is unstable. I'm weak and ugly and I don't see why you would love me." I say crying. They just squeeze me harder.

"Don't say that. You're cute and way stronger than you think. We'll help you and together we get through all this. I don't care if you can have children or not."

"Me neither. You're beautiful the way you are Izu and we love you. You're the strongest person I know. We don't care that you're marked as long as your safe. Please just trust us and rely on us. You're not a bother to us, you're everything we need."

We just stand there for a while and I cry into their embrace. They just let me cry and give me the feeling of beeing safe. After a while I calm down.

"You two want to mark me right?"

"Of course we would love you but there is no way. You already have been and there is no way to remove that." Kacchan says and he gives Sho a gaze. They don't want to tell me about it because of the risk. They didn't knew I was there when they talked about it.

"Yeah right. I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. Let's go to bed, we're all tired." I nod and we go to Sho and Kacchan's bed. I've been sleeping here a lot lately. I fall asleep between them, while they embrace me tight.