Birthday party

Warning: under age drinking

I wake up pretty late on saturday, well it's late for me 10 am. I walk into the bathroom and do my morning routine and get dressed. After that I walk downstairs. It's wierdly quiet, normally at least Aizawa is awake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!!" They all stand in the livingroom and throw some confetti at me. By all I mean Aizawa, Yamada, Hitoshi, Kacchan and Todoroki-kun. No one else knows I live here, also no one knows Hitosh lives here, besides them. We wanna keep it like that. It's a bit strange living with his teachers when everyone knows we're not blood related.

I'm really surprised by them, again I forgot my own birthday. "Oh um t-thank you?" It sounds more like a question.

"Drowsy eyes here told me you forgot your birthday, but I told you the other day. Did you forget that too?" Kacchan asks with a smirk.

"W-Well I normally have other things to worry than celebrate a day that probably never should have happened." Ups I think I dropped the mood. Everyone looks sad at me. Great I should stop saying anything.

"Don't say that. Honestly I can relate to that feeling and I never celebrated my birthday either, but without you our lives would me more different. Espacially mine. Izuku you saved me with your words. I always felt hate towards my father and always thought I don't need friends or anyone. I always wanted to become better than that shitty exuse for a father, but instead I got more and more like him. So thank you for saving me from myself. Without you I would't have you as friends." Todoroki-kun says.

"Since when are we friends half 'n half? But he's right Deku. Who knows where we would be today if it wasn't for you. You always followed me and now that you're in UA I wanna see you as a rival and again as a friend. Honestly I think it would have been lonely all these years without you chasing behind me." I think this is the kindest thing Kacchan ever said to me. And well it breaks the damm and I'm crying again. Just this time of happiness.

"T-Thank you Kacchan, Todoroki-kun."

"Shoto. We're friends now, so call me by my first name."

"Ok thank you Shoto." I smile with my eyes close and still crying.

"Who wants some cake?" Yamada asks holding a cake in his hands, candles on top already light up. The candles have the shape of a 1 and a 6.

"16? I thought I'm already 16."

"Seems like you lost track of time nerd, well I didn't. You are 16 but only from today on." Kacchan says. "Now stop going on how old you actually are and blow out these candles. Remember to make a wish."

I go a bit closer to the cake. I think for a moment. //I wish my life is really going up from now on. I wanna feel true happiness again.// I blow out the candles and everyone applauses. We all settle down at the dinning table and we all eat the cake.

"I think it's time for the presents." Aizawa says and gives me an envelope. I open it and take out the papers in it. They are the adoption papers. "I already told you that but now you have the proof. To make it officially, only your sign is missing."

"Thank you. I think this is the best present I could ever get." I smile and Yamada hands me a pen. I sign the papers, next to Aizawa's and Yamada's sign. So I'm really adopted by them now. It can't get better.

"I have a surprise for you, but you have to wait 'till 6 pm." Kacchan says.

"Huh? Why?"

"Sorry Izuku you have to wait. We both organized it and I hope you like it." Shoto says.

I pout and they laugh. I really wanna know what they are planning, but it seems like I really have to wait. Time flys by and at 5 pm they tell me to change. We go up to my room together and they look at my clothes.