infertile?

Deku pov

I jolt awake. Oh no I fell asleep. On top of that I'm laying on both alphas, my head on the one with spikey hair and my legs on the other one. I hurry to sit again.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to f-fall asleep. E-Espacially not on top of y-you." I'm gonna get punished. They didn't do anything yet, but this time I did something no one told me to. I can't act on my own acord even if it was unintentionally. Oh no I even purred. Master said he hated that sound and Sensei said I'm never allowed to purr. It's an unpleasant sound to alphas. I close my eyes and prepare for my punishment.

"What are you apologising for?" The blond alpha asks.

"A-Aren't you angry t-that I fell asleep? T-That I slept on you a-and that I p-purred earlier."

"Why should we be angry about that?" The other asks.

"B-Because an o-omegas purr s-sounds unpleasant to an a-alpha. A-And I-I can't sleep without an a-alpha tells me to."

"Ok that's a lot of bullshit. First if you fall asleep, you fall asleep. You can't fight that forever. Second I already told you earlier that you should go to sleep. And last but not least your purr sounds like music. It's anything but unpleasant. Do you really think we would punish you because of that?"

"Y-Yes. S-Sorry if I o-offended you." He looks angry.

"Kat stop glaring at him like that. He isn't responsible for that way of thinking."

"I know but it makes me even more angry at those assholes. Anyways can I ask you something Deku?"

"O-Of course."

"Did your 'Master' use contraception when he did 'it' to you?" He spat the word master like venom.

I look at my lap a bit sad. "Your asking because I'm not pregnant despite master and other alphas used me for their pleasure. Well while training the alphas had to use condoms but master never used them. He owned and marked me after all. I don't know why I'm still not pregnant and it was something master always got angry with me."

"Did he ever made a check-up with you? Went to a doctor?" The one with red and white hair asks.

"No he just blamed me for not taking his seed well. He punished me often because of that."

"How about we make a quick check-up now? If you want to know if there is anything wrong." The angry alpha asks.

"W-Well I'm honestly curious. I want to know what is wrong with me."

"Probably nothing. The looser probably just had shitty semen that couldn't make an omega pregnant. But we could make a check-up now, then we know for sure." He scoffs.

I just nod and we all get ready to leave for the second time today. We go to the hospital and it seems like alphas already made an apointment. They probably already knew I wanted this or well were worried about if I could carry children for them.

After a while a doctor makes some examinations. After that we have to wait another 20 minuites until she comes back in.

"So I assume one of you is his alpha?" The female doctor asks.

"We both are." The blonde alpha says. I don't know why but I blush a bit.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you this, but this omega will probably never be able to carry a child. He's infertile, well to 90%." I stare at her in shock. I-I'm infertile.

/Useless omega. Can't even carry alphas child./ My omega whines.

"What about the other 10%?"

"Well that is the rate he could get pregnant. Listen it's a bit complicated. The male omega womb and the one of a woman are almost the same. Woman care a certain amount of eggs in their ovaries. In heat or period they loose one or two eggs. If all of them are gone they can't get pregnant anymore. Normally that phase is called menopause. Izuku here only has a low number of eggs as he is. I can't tell how many they are but for his age they are really low and he's barely loosing an egg in his heat. This is good and bad at the same time. Good because the ability to get pregnant still stands but to actually become pregnant the egg has to trevel through the tubes to fuse with the semen of the alpha. That the egg is send out of the ovaries is verry unlikely because of a gene defect. So his chances of getting pregnant are 10% or less.
He'll probably never carry a child."