The truth behind everything

Shoto pov

It's been a week now that Izu started to get comfortable around us. The 3 of us sleep in one bed, of course we cuddle but Izu seems like he doesn't really notices. But anyways he loosens up more and more by the day, of course he's still shy and carefully around us but he's not as obedient as he was first when we found him.

"Sho do you have a second?" Kats asks.

"Sure what's wrong?" I follow him to the bedroom. Izu is watching some TV.

"I've got a call from Aizawa Sensei. They found them."

"For real?"

"Yes and we're allowed to go with them"

"That's great, but what about Izu?"

"Right I don't want to leave him alone. Maybe round face can watch over him?"

"I'll ask Uraraka and Iida to keep him company while we're away. When I the mission?"

"Tonight at 7 pm."

I nod and take my phone out of my pocket. I call Iida and Uraraka 8n a group call. After explaining they agree to come and watch over Izu. We then walk out. I join Izu while Kats is starting lunch.

"Hey where have you two been?"

"We had to talk about something. Don't worry but Kat and I will go out tonight and Uraraka and Iida will come over to keep you company."

"I don't need someone to watch over me."

"They're not-.."

"Don't finish that. I know you're worried and think I'm still unstable, well ok maybe I am, but I'm able to stay alone at home for some hours while you go on a date. Must be boring to always be here with me. Don't worry about me and have some fun." I stare at him not really believing what I just heared.

"Izu it's not like that. It's not boring to stay with you and if we go on a date we would take you too. Kat and I are going on a short mission and we don't know how long it will take. We just want to know you're safe so our friends want to stay with you. Besides they're happy to spend some time with you.
Don't ever think that you're a burden to us or anything. We love you and love to stay with you. This is just dangerous and we want to keep you safe. It will take a while untill you're able to fight again."

"But I'm not allowed to fight and as an omega it is impossible to become a hero."

"Izuku stop saying that. You already made it into UA. Before that you were on a good way to become a hero. We'll work on it and when you're fully healed you can continue to become a hero."

"No I can't!! I shouldn't even have this quirk. I decieved All Might and-...:" Izu gets cut off by Kats putting his hand on Izu's mouth. I don't know what this is about and what All Might has to do with this but I hope they'll tell me one day. (Sorry if I already let Shoto know about OFA but I've been writing this for so long I forgot some details and I already re-read this 4 or 5 times and I can't anymore. Sorry if some stuff gets mixed up. Well now Shoto doesn't know about OfA and Katsuki knows.)

"Deku we didn't tell him and I don't think this is the right time to do. You did nothing wrong idiot. Besides Sho and I are going on a mission, not a date. Just in case something goes wrong we want to know you're safe. That's why glasses and pink cheeks are coming over to spend some time with you."

"Are you doing something dangerous?" Izu asks after Kat finally takes his hand back. Izu looks really worried.

"Don't worry Izu. We just want to be there but most of the work will go to our teachers and the pro's who are with us. There's no danger for us I promise." I say.