Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Shy and Cute Reader

Start from the beginning

"What would be the difference between having a girl as a friend and having a girl as a girlfriend?"

(Y/N)'s face turned slightly red as she questioned, "Eh? Where did this question come from, Shu?"

"It just randomly popped in my head. So, I wanted to ask." He replied monotone as usual.

"W-well, having a girl as a friend would be just like having other friends. But having her as a girlfriend would be d-different." She tried to explain as best as she could.

"How will it be different?"

Shu asked as he mentally smiled at how cute she was looking with the red on her cheeks right now.

"Y-you'll do a lot of couple things."

"Can you show me any one?" Shu asked as he thought that he might get his first kiss in the process.

But (Y/N) being the shy girl she is, isn't gonna do that. She couldn't think of a couple thing other than kissing at the moment so she decided to kiss Shu. She moved close to Shu's face as the albino had red on his cheeks.

But instead of his lips, she quickly pecked his cheek and pulled away, trying to hide the large blush on her face.

"There. That's one of the couple things, a girlfriend would do for you." She spoke in a low voice.

Shu on the other hand, was busy thinking how to get his first kiss on the lips from her. As for (Y/N), she was wondering if Shu actually had an eye for another girl.

Mustering up some confidence, she called out to him,

"Shu? Mind if I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure." Shu replied absent minded.

"Have you...ever kissed a girl?" She asked hesitantly.

Shu snapped out of his thoughts at her question as he blinked his eyes twice.

"Pardon?" He asked to make sure he heard her question right.

"I asked...have you ever kissed a girl?" (Y/N) repeated herself, her voice quieter than before.

(Y/N)'s question made an idea pop up in Shu's head. 'Now, I know how to both confess to and get my first kiss from her.'

"Yes, I have."

Shu replied with a smile.
(Y/N)'s heart broke into a million pieces as she tried to hold her cry in. As much as she hated to, she still said,

"Tell me more about her."

Shu just smiled as he replied in a teasing manner,

"Well, she's the cutest girl I've ever seen. Her smile is the most beautiful in the world. And her eyes are a beautiful shade of (e/c). She's so adorable that I can just go on and on in praising her."

That was it. (Y/N) felt herself drown in an ocean of sorrow.

'So, he does like someone else. And by his description, she sure sounds amazing.'

"Who's the lucky girl, Shu?" She asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

"That's a secret for now. But she's such a good kisser y'know. And soon I'm gonna kiss her again and again." Shu smiled teasingly.

Without another word, (Y/N) quickly ran away from there, surprising Shu by her action. So, without thinking, Shu followed her.

But boy, she was damn fast. If Shu wasn't seeing this with his own eyes, he would've never believed that (Y/N) was actually faster than him. Soon, she disappeared from his sight.

Shu stopped, panting heavily as he thought,

'There's only one place where she could be, right now.'
He made his way to her dorm room and upon reaching there he found the door slightly open.

The albino peeked in and saw a female figure sitting on the floor by the bed side, crying silently.

He slowly and quietly walked inside and towards her. Since he was the one who broke her heart, it was his responsibility to comfort her right now.

(Y/N) was so busy in crying that she didn't know Shu was sitting on the bed beside her. Shu gently tried to pull her up but she didn't even budge.

So, using some of his own strength, he pulled her up in his arms and laid her head on his shoulder, stroking her hair gently.

(Y/N) was in no condition to resist the comforting warmth of the red eyed male. There was only one person who could comfort her right now but unfortunately it was the same person who broke her heart.

(And the same person who's gonna piece her heart back together as well. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧)

Shu hid her face in his chest and continued to stroke her hair as (Y/N) continued to cry.

After a while, Shu pulled away from the hug and just when he thought that (Y/N) would sit up, she fell on top of him, pushing him down on the bed with her.

Shu had a large red blush creep up on his face as soon as he realised their position. (Y/N) on the other hand had a teary face but she smiled nonetheless. But then she decided to get up and walk away.

She stood up and was about to leave, until she felt a hand grab her wrist. Looking back, she gave Shu a questioning look.

"Don't you want to know the name of that lucky girl?" He asked.

But before she could react, Shu pulled her back down on the bed, in the same position they were in just a few seconds ago.

Their faces were inches away from each other's. (Y/N) blushed furiously as she tried to get up but couldn't because Shu held her too tight. His arms were firmly wrapped around her waist, signalling that he didn't want her to leave.

She stopped struggling after realising that and slowly made eye contact with him. Shu was looking at her with his usual serious face.

Slowly and quietly, she whispered,

"Who?"

"You."

Shu replied as he pulled her in for a kiss before she could react. The poor (h/c) haired girl's face went a bright colour of tomatoes at this sudden action.

They broke apart after a while due to lack of oxygen. Both of their faces were flushed in red as they were panting lightly. Then it hit (Y/N).

She squirmed herself free from Shu's grasp as he was left surprised. She sat beside him and asked,

"What was that for, Shu?!"

Shu sat up beside her as he stared in her (e/c) eyes before replying,

"You still don't get it, do you? You're the lucky girl I shared my first kiss with, (n/n)."
Hearing this, (Y/N)'s face immediately lit up as she tackled the albino in a tight yet warm hug.

"I love you, Shu!"
She exclaimed happily.

Shu chuckled before softly pulling her head to make her eyes meet with his.

"And now I'm gonna kiss her again and again." He smirked as he pulled her in for yet another kiss.

Bonus: In the next morning:-

"So, you two are a couple now?" Wakiya asked raising an eyebrow as the new couple nodded.

"SHIP! WE SHIP YOU!"

Came in a couple of loud cheers, forcing (Y/N) and Shu to cover their ears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's all done. I hope you like it didi. 😊 I'm sorry if you didn't or if this one shot was cringe. I'm also sorry for my terrible grammar. 😞
And I think I should leave. Let me know what y'all think about this.
Anyways vote, comment, share and maybe....follow me too? All the characters belong to Hiro Morita, only the story plot is mine.
Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
Sayonara, bug out.