3| King

[edited]

I wake up not recognizing where I am

I wake up not recognizing where I am. I quickly stepped up. A sharp pain shot through my side.

Bailey, where's Bailey? I look around in a panic, not seeing her. A light knock on the door slowly opened it.

Jesus Christ, am I in heaven? Is he a Greek god?

A tall man is slowly comes into my sight; he's probably 6'5 or 6'6. He's most likely in his early 20s.

His blue eyes are piercing, a perfect replica of the ocean. His tan skin made his eyes look even lighter. well-built, with dark brown hair.

His jaw line is sharp. I can see tattoos peeking out from his shirt some on his hand and going up his arm.

If he pulls up that shirt.

Shut up

He's wearing black pants and a white dress shirt; the sleeve rolls over his forearm, and a few buttons are open at the top of his shirt. Tattoos peeking out. I can't tell what it is, though.

Rail me-

Shut up

Then it hits me. I remember what happened last night. "Did you fucking kidnap me?" I raise my voice just a bit.

His face goes into a scowl. "No, I found you and your dog outside in the cold. You were unconscious, lying on the floor." His voice hushed and was deep.

Jesus, do you finally love me? I'm blessed.
It's like I'm living in a romance novel.

I love you, universe.

That's a fucking lie.

"Where is she?" I ask softly. He stepped forward, causing me to scoot back onto the bed. "Leo's trying to get her."

Leo?

"Who are you, and who's Leo?" I asked, but it came out more like a demand. His eyebrows raised. A smirk forms on his plump lips. I noticed that there was a little scar on his top lip.

"I'll answer your question if you answer mine, deal?" I think about it, then give a slight nod.

"What happened?" He asked. "No, you answer my question first." I demand. He huffed, rolling his beautiful blue eyes.

His eyes are like the ones you can get lost in.

So no more looking into them. I tell myself.

You can't do that.

True.

"Ezra, Ezra King." He says it blankly. The door flys open and guy stumbled in quickly. He try's his best to stand straight.

What the hell?

"Got her!" He sings out. Bailey comes running in after him.

Ezra glares at the poor man that was out of breath. If looks could kill he would drop dead.