05 | training test

Start from the beginning

"Charlotte Ivanova, remember? About a year ago?" he says but I still don't remember. "Doesn't ring a bell," I shrug.

"Brown hair, brown eyes, the girl you met at the charity ball? You fought with her on a rooftop, Ivy," he groans, clearly frustrated, and I let out a long "oh," once I realise.

She was a badass too if I'm being honest. And she was hard to fight. In my defence, she tried to kill me first. What was I supposed to do? Let her kill me?

During our fight, a bunch of people in black interfered and started shooting us. Well, me. And she took that as her chance to escape, while Isiah came to help me kill them.

"She was cool too, we could have been friends," I huff. "Really, Ivy?" he scoffs. Okay, is that his favourite phrase or something?

"We're nearly there, Isiah," I hear Riley tell him. She sounds hot too. There's no way he doesn't like her. I ship them. Yeah, I also have a problem with shipping people.

"Ight, I've got to go. Don't have too much fun without me, Ivy," he chuckles and I can imagine the smirk forming on his face. "Oh, wait. You never have fun without me."

"That's what she said," I blurt out. Oops? "I knew you were gonna say that and I still chose to say it," he mumbles disappointedly before ending the call.

I can't control it. It's my natural, human instinct. Sorry not sorry, Isiah.

I force myself to the bathroom, brush my teeth, take a shower, and put on black cargo pants and a black top before finally deciding to head out.

Where? To The Italian Mafia Base. I checked the burner phone today and it read, "Don't tell me you're going to ditch our plans today, love? - De Luca."

Gosh, and Isiah thought I was extra. I don't even know why we have this burner phone when we can text like normal people.

I get into my Audi R8 and immediately play my amazing playlist. To my luck, Don't by Bryson Tiller comes on. I love this song.

I should do some modifications to this car. I don't know though, I like it but I want to do something better with the exhaust. Eh, later.

Yeah, when I say that it means I'm never going to do it. Sorry, Audi R8, I still love you though.

Eventually, I slow down in front of the familiar gate and roll down the windows. It takes one glance at me for them to open the gates.

I drive in and park my car in front of the statue. Kylian will be fine with it, I'm sure. And if he isn't, oh well, because he's most definitely not touching my car.

"Surprised you came," I hear a familiar voice say as I step out of the car. Fuck. Why does he have to sound like Klaus Mikaelson?

"Do girls ditch you that much?" I tease, walking up the stairs where he stands. "Jealous, Rory?" he smirks. How did he turn this on me?

"Let's just do what we need to do, yeah?" I grumble, walking through the door but come to a stop once I realise Kylian has to scan his hand like a billion times.

"I love it when you're mad," he muses, walking up from behind me. "It brings me a certain type of amusement."

And I'd love to see you dead but you don't see me pulling out my gun and shooting you in the liver, do you, Kylian?