Chapter 39: 1813

There is some stuff about history, but everything is just my imagination so don't take it as something that happened. Thanks. <3

The moment I opened my eyes, reality caught up with me

The moment I opened my eyes, reality caught up with me. This is definitely not my room. And the hand that is thrown over my body is not mine either.

I slowly began to remember last night. But I really don't know how I got into this room.

I assume Francesco is still asleep, as I have difficulty breathing every second, because of his hand.

I tried to get it down from me, but I only got a disapproving murmur.

I don't know what I was supposed to do, so I did the worst thing that could have occurred to me. I tried to move him a little further with my pelvis, but his groan rang in my ears. I didn't have to think long about what I had done right now.

"Don't tempt me." He hissed in a harsh, just-awakened voice.

"Your hand is too heavy."

"Shush." His hand wandered to the side where I lay, pulling me even closer. On the skin of my neck, I felt his breath and later his lips. "I'm glad you stayed."

"I didn't have much of a choice. Your hand is really heavy. You didn't want to let me go."

"How did you sleep?" He whispered in my skin.

"Mhm." I tilted my head and gave him more access to my neck.

"I take that as good." He laughed. "Don't you think we should get up?" I looked over my shoulder at him.

I grabbed his hand with all my might and threw it away. I rolled over and straddled him and immediately realized that I was the only one with clothes.

"Is that my shirt?" He frowned and moved his hands to my hips.

"No?" I bit my lip to hold back a laugh.

Before I realized what was happening, Francesco grabbed my hands and threw me under him. I yelped at the contact of my back with the bed. He lay right between my legs and smiled from ear to ear.

"You look better in it than I do." He leaned toward me and ran his lips over mine. He would have done much more if the door to the room hadn't opened.

"God!" I heard a familiar voice.

Francesco didn't hesitate and immediately pulled up the cover which he covered me fully.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Francesco said irritably.

"Me? What are you doing here?" Samuel said, frightened. "It's ten o'clock!"

"And?"

"And you're here with a woman! No offense." That was headed for me. "At least he'll finally relax."

"Get the fuck out, Samuel!" Francesco shouted, pulling the cover a little higher.

"Okay okay.." You could feel him rolling his eyes. "Just so you know, Amira certainly won't be thrilled that she had to listen to you all night." My hand flew to my mouth and held back a laugh.