Chapter 4: Ten minutes

"Oliver and Thomas, I need your position

"Oliver and Thomas, I need your position."

"Back entrance." Thomas voice rang in my ear.

"Leo and Adam?"

"On the spot." They said at the same time.

"It's up to you now, Amira." Leo called. "Show them a good show."

"You don't have to tell me twice." The corners of my mouth lifted, and I walked out. I pulled back the red curtain and the light fell on me, along with all the eyes in the room. Men around the tables stopped whispering and watched every move I made.

In high heels, I walked over to the pole, ran my hand through my loose hair, exposing my bare shoulders. I shake my ass gently before getting to the ground with it. I didn't forget to wander on my exposed body with my hands.

The black underwear covered me less than I thought it would. The main thing was that my back was well covered with makeup, because if not, I'd scare everyone in here. The lace on the butt was designed to point out the beautiful shape of my round ass. The bra had a really deep neckline. 

I have to say, I'm a little scared I'm going to flash everyone in here.

I got up and moved to the pole. A few whistles and encouragement came from the audience. I gripped the pole tightly and spun around it twice, changing my position. I lifted one leg and turned before reaching the ground and splitting.

Slowly I joined my legs again and swayed my back. I laid my back on the ground and slung on my stomach. I bent over and stayed with my ass in the air. My panties dug even harder in my ass and the crowd cheered, whistled, and clapped.

"He's sitting at the last table, all the way in the left corner." Leo said in my ear. I moved my gaze to the last table. I connected my eyes with our target.

Two women sat at his feet. They both paid attention to him, but he only looked at me. I gave him one seductive smile before I got up. Making sure I didn't break the eye contact.

I lifted my hair and let it fall. I crouched, moving my hands to my knees, and spreading my legs. I got up and bent over so that my ass would stick out as much as possible. I broke eye contact when the music stopped playing. I sent the crowd an air kisses before I went backstage again.

I'm proud to say, that if I ever need money, I can be a solid stripper.

I threw a black robe over me and went to sit in the lockers room. Soon security appeared in the doorway.

"You have one 10-minute personal dance. Then another one." He told me.

"Let him in." I really hope it's Alvaro, our target. I don't want to give a personal dance here to any pervert.

Just stun Alvaro and nothing else. Call Leo and Adam and they'll take him to the others. It's not difficult.

When the door closed, I turned on the microphone. "I think we got him."