But if things keep going like this.....lady luck won't accompany her all the time. One day if her luck runs out and a disaster truly happens on her.......

What should I do?'

His younger sister- his only younger sister. She was the one who was by his side in that cold and lifeless mansion. At least because of his sister's existence, he wasn't lonely anymore.

Altaira began to think that he and Bam might have lots of similarities than what they thought. First, they cared for Charlotte the most. She gave them warm and light whenever they were lonely. If it wasn't for Charlotte, then maybe he will have a lonely life in that cold mansion. Charlotte also cared for them, even though sometimes Altaira felt that Charlotte cared for Bam more than she cared for him.

The second was that they despised each other. It wasn't a surprise anymore, obviously. And both of them were also irregulars....only that Altaira was considered as half- irregular since his soul was the only thing that came from the outside.

Even though right now Altaira appeared to be calm, but he was actually nervous and worried. Today Charlotte survived because of luck. What about tomorrow? Obviously he wasn't worried for Bam who got the plot armor. But death always come unexpected and sometimes, they come really fast.

She was an irregular. If Zahard knew about her existence, they will definitely hunt her down and attempt to kill her no matter the costs. Christ's appearance was dangerous, but it wasn't the most dangerous threat. The whole empire and the sky that Zahard owned was even bigger threat.

'Is there really no other way? Should her destiny be this hard? Have she not suffered enough?'

Irregulars were blessed with power. Even though his soul was an irregular's soul, but his body wasn't. That restricted him and became a curse that prevented him from standing on the same stage with his sister. This wasn't his first time wishing to be transmigrated as a powerful and talented irregular.

'Forget about it. It's better to focus what's in front of me first. Let's fix this brat's and Bam's relationships first before finding the way out.'

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

By the time Charlotte was awake, she found herself lying on the bed once more. 

"I feel like I've said this more than once....but you are awake."

She heard that familiar voice and turned her head around to look at Altaira who was smiling friendly to her.

After sleeping deeply for some time, Charlotte was trying to recall some things first. She wanted to recall what she had just been through and analyze where she was right now.

"......where am I?"

"You're back in the train."

"What about Mata and the others?"

"They're fine. But at the end, their memories will remain erased."

In order to make everything remain the same in the Floor of Death, Gustang chose to erase the memories of those people and Urek Mazino who had just lost one of his friends agreed to have Gustang erase Hell Joe's memories.

Maybe in that way, they'll lead better lives.

But then again, she was knocked out before she could say good- bye for Mata. Mata, that man, she knew that it wasn't a coincidence that he found them. He has been circling on that place where he once sent Hockney off, waiting for them to come back. She thought that after the mess that Hell Joe created, she wanted to ask Mata to come with them.