Scene 8 - Dalek Invasion

The Dalek moves swiftly down the corridors, still exterminating everything in its path without a second's thought. Its plunger rises up, symbolizing the Nazi salute as it passes us with the camera angle low. We then hear more of the Dalek firing its energy weapon to kill more people. In the alleyway with the UNIT troops, Bal has started to deprocess the first – the Brigadier. A button, secretly placed on the container, has been activated so the deprocessing can begin. He works off a holographic screen, with a set of bright multi-coloured lights shining on the glass casing. Bal works under pressure, with sweat running on his forehead. The others pressure him.

Moid:

You must increase pace!

Bal:

I'm going as fast as I can, this is such a dangerous operation to perform! I have to adjust the body perfectly to the atmosphere!

Ten:

If we do this one at a time, there will be not one of us left to fight the Dalek with.

The Doctor and the Master arrive. Being taken by surprise, the Moroks did not have their weaponry primed or aimed when the Master pointed his TCE at them.

Master:

Nobody move!

The Doctor sees Jo inside the container, breaking his hearts.

Doctor:

Jo!

One Morok tries to shoot at them, but the Master fires his TCE.

No, don't!

The Morok was shrunken down in front of everyone. The others were shocked at this.

Master:

There! Now you will serve your Chief Governor willingly, or die.

Doctor:

There was no need for that.

Ten:

Who... what... are you?

Master:

I am usually known as the Master. And you will obey me.

Doctor:

Only temporarily, gentlemen. The Master has no intention of using his device again.

Master:

Not unless I have to, Doctor. If we use your methods of compassion, we would be back in that cell again.

Doctor:

Maybe, but the moral high ground would still be ours. Now, all of you are going to start deprocessing the humans, starting with that young lady.

Bal:

We were just about to before you came here.

Doctor:

Yes, well you can get on with the job.

Moid:

No. We will not take orders from murderous intruders.

Doctor:

Oh I think you will. I'm scared enough with one Dalek loose around the base and my friends harmed in this disgusting scheme of yours. Believe me sir, so should you be.

The Moroks look at each other.

Moid:

Do it!

We see the Dalek coming down in the direction of where the others are. More Moroks run away from the Dalek, and are then exterminated with a white flash. The Moroks begin deprocessing the UNIT soldiers. Bal is working on Jo, Ten on the Brigadier, Moid on Captain Yates, and two others on Sergeant Benton and Corporal Bell. The Master holds the TCE in order to force the Moroks to work.