Chapter 19: As We Stand To Fight

"In the Dark Kingdom's Castle, Dark Athena came and Sat upon her "New Throne", The Amazon Trio welcome her as a queen."
My Goddess, the Saints have unlocked a new Power along with the Sailor Guardians, what shall we do about it? Said Tiger's Eye."
"I still need to think, to see that using the Castle's Power's with my own, using the Planetary Crystals was a good step but not good enough making the Doppelgangers of the Inner sailor guardians? Said Dark Athena."

"Black Lady Appears, And Dark Athena tells Black Lady to Report to her."
My Goddess, Queen Serenity used her powers to bring the rest of the saints to the room and they defeated Dark Moon Serenity, it's my suspicion is that they plan to head back to Earth, and with that come after you my Goddess, it seems there powers have gotten stronger, but there is something that has to do with the legendary Silver Crystal Said Black Lady."
Then Tell me what is it? said Dark Athena."
It's Still unclear to me how this happened, but the powers of the Silver Crystal have Gone into the Pegasus Saint, he has it's powers, but I seems we doesn't know about it said Black Lady."

"I see then?, Seiya?, He's always determined to protect me?, I wonder? perhaps I shall Spare him from the world's cruelty, this world must come to it's end and as the Goddess of War I'll see to it in my own image, it's time we get the Saints and Sailor Guardians and Crush them, it seems even banishing them wasn't Enough, Amazon Trio Follow Black Lady's Orders I want the Pegasus Saint and Selene, with Serenity as a Baby I saw let her grow to see the new world I create, see to it that it's done! said Dark Athena."
They agreed and then left, Black Lady had a Smile on her face."
Finally it's time to get pay back on that kid!", Black Lady thought."

"They were Transport to the Park in Tokyo near the Fountain, Queen Serenity was with them, Prince Endymion became Mamaou Chiba again, but Chibi-Usa still had her Princess Dress on."
We're back on Earth? Said Libra Dohko."
Sailor Mars looked shocked as Tokyo looked like a Pile of rubble,
We're too late? said Eternal Sailor Mercury."
This Can't be, Did Athena really cause all of this? said Andromeda Shun."

"Unfortunately she did, if you don't stop her in time before it's too late, the whole entire world will become what you see Tokyo as right now said Queen Serenity."
Queen Serenity Looked tried as she used too much power."
We need to hide for now until we can figure out how we're going to fix it, will go to my place for now it's closer here, Queen Serenity and us will rest there while one of us can get in touch with Luna said Mamaou."
Mamaou has the right idea, maybe with that will be able to gather up what happened to all of us and to Explain if anyone has any questions if what they had saw that we didn't explain earlier said Eternal Sailor Jupiter."

"The others agreed and they went to Mamaou's Apartment, there Mamoru put queen Serenity in his bed to let her rest and Baby Serenity was put beside her by Sagittarius Aiolos."
So how did Usagi become a baby? said Phoenix Ikki."
To be Honest I don't know, I don't even know how Queen Serenity is alive too!? Said Eternal Sailor Mars."

"Queen Serenity said she didn't know exactly either."
I Remember waking up in the Castle, and outside I found Seiya Past out sense he couldn't breath on the moon I use that Oxygen packet he had one him and took him inside until he woke up, I felt something calling to me so I left it felt like Serenity and when I found you and Serenity as an infant being attack by the Woman that looked like my Granddaughter, I took not hesitation to protect the both of you as the Silver Crystal protected you said Queen Serenity."

"Selene? what do you mean that the Silver Crystal protected Seiya and Baby Princess Serenity? said Leo Aiolia."
I don't know, I remember my Cosmo felt like it became stronger in a second then it used to be even unlocking the 7th Sense,
and then when she attacked the crystal Appared and!? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Wait! Said Chibi-Usa."
Something wrong Chibi-Usa? Said Dragon Shiryu."
Chibi-Usa asked what they meant by the "Woman."