Chapter 11: Escaping From The Darkness!

Jamanen caught Shun as he was Struggling with her."
Struggling won't help you, you will never be able to escape even if you try!, The Princess and the Pegasus Saint are now dead! Said Jamanen."

"I Doubt that!, Even if you get rid of me and the other Saints, Seiya is still alive and he will make you pay for what you have done to us and Athena! said Andromeda Shun."
Kaolinite Appared."
Then will just have to take care of that,
Make sure he's dead for good, If he is still alive with Princess Serenity said Kaolinite."

"Mimete sent the Glycina after them and make sure they are dead for good! Said Kaolinite." No! Said Andromeda Shun." Jamanen take The Andromeda Saint and put him with the others, I suspect the Sailor Guardians to show up and rescue them said Kaolinite."
Yes Madam Kaolinite said Jamanen."

"Back with Seiya as he awaken from consciousness, He heard the Rattling of a Chain and saw one of Shun's Andromeda Chains Attached to his Arm and It was hook to a wall Closed to the Ground of a Cliff ledge."
Shun?, he must have threw one of his Chains at me And The princess when we fell, wait princess?, serenity?, Sailor Moon?, USAGI!? said Pegasus Seiya."

"Seiya Remember what happened and Looked down to See Princess Serenity knocked out in the Ground of the Cliff ledge, Seiya took the chain out of the rock and fell to the ground with his Broken arm hurting."
Agh!? I forgot my other arm was shattered!, come on I need to get up said Pegasus Seiya."

"Pegasus Seiya was able to get up and came to Princess Serenity, Seiya tried waking her up."
hey princess?, Usagi come on please wake up! Said Pegasus Seiya."
princess serenity Opened her eyes to see Seiya."
Who are you? Said Princess Serenity."
princess serenity got up and Looked around she then Freaked out."
Endymion, Where his he!?, where's Endymion!? Said Princess Serenity."

"I don't know where but you need to Calm down, do you remember being Sailor Moon? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Sailor Moon? Said Princess Serenity."
she Looked like she couldn't remember being Usagi or Sailor Moon, but she felt something in her dress and took out the Brooch."

"That's Your Brooch you used to transform into Sailor Moon Said Pegasus Seiya."
He was trying to help her Remember."
Princess Serenity looked at Seiya arm."
Your arm it's hurt?, are you ok oh!?" said Princess." Ah ow!? Said Pegasus Seiya." She had touched his Arm which made it hurt."
It's ok I am fine said Pegasus Seiya."

"My name is Seiya, I am the Pegasus Saint of Athena, do you remember what happened? Said Pegasus Seiya."
No I don't, do you know what happened? Said Princess Serenity."
he about to answer her question the Glycina Appared, and bagan to attack."
Ahhh what is That!? Said Princess Serenity."

"Back with The Saints and Sailor Guardians,
the Gold Saints introduced themselves, Sailor Mercury had Checked her Super Computer."
There's something there you didn't see before Mercury said Virgo Shaka."
There was a Trail that lead to Tokyo Tower,
and with that another dimension like Pocket Dimension."

"I could use my Hyperspatial Sphere Generate, to enter there, but we have to get close to Tokyo Tower to do so said Sailor Mercury."
but as they got close to Tokyo Tower, they were Attacked by Youma, But Sailor Saturn Appared and used "Silence Wall" before the Gold Saints Started to Attack."

"Is everyone alright? Said Sailor Saturn."
You could have dealt it ourselves Little Girl said Cancer Deathmask."
Sailor Saturn didn't Respond back to him."
Dead Scream! Said Sailor Pluto."