Chapter 9: Little Spark, The Lemurian and The Sailor Guardian Trainee!

"I heard about the Princesses in a dream I had, there was a woman who looked like a Hologram that called herself Queen Serenity, and she said to Me to find Princess Venus and I can find Sailor Moon, I don't understand what she meant by it, but looking at you Minako, reminded me of that dream said Shun."

"Did the other Saints had the same dream as you Shun? Said Minako."
No I don't know if they did, I don't know if Ikki I had a dream like it either, I think they may have said Shun."

"Minako do you know who or what the "Princesses of The Solar System" Mean?, and why are you telling me your Sailor Venus if you know I am a Saint? Said Shun."
Minako told him what Kaolinite said."
Shun was Shocked."
So it was her who kidnapped Saori! Said Shun."

"She didn't just kidnapped Athena,
But do you remember when we put up missing Posters for Usagi's Boyfriend said Minako." Yes Mamoru Chiba right? Said Shun."
She also kidnapped him too said Minako." Oh I see, so that's how he went missing, but why would she want him? Said Shun."

"Minako explained the Sailor Guardians and the Saints had to work with Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians, as they both have to save someone that was taken by the Same Enemy they were fighting."
If your Sailor Venus, does that make the other girls the rest of the Sailor Guardians said Shun."
Yes and Usagi is Sailor Moon said Minako."

"You see, Usagi used her Moon stick to heal you from the wounds that Kaolinite and Mimete inflected on you,
If she didn't you most likely would have die from blood loss from lack of energy that was taken away from you by the Cardian Minotauron said Minako."

"Minako does Ikki know Where I am?,
I don't want him to worry about me said Shun."
Yes he does, Rei was gonna tell him that you are here with me, but I don't know if she told about what I told you, I think right now it's best not to tell them, it would only makes these confusing if she did at the moment, but anyways it should be your decision to tell them Shun they may believe you instead of us said Minako."

"Right said Shun."
Minako had Talked with Shun as he agreed to tell her about the Saints as she told about the Sailor Guardians, When the Boys took Shun with him, Shun was gonna tell them what Minako told him but felt like he couldn't."

"Hey guys there's something I need to tell you guys what Minako told me? Said Shun."
What is it? Said Ikki."
If there's something you want to say shun you can say it said Shiryu."
Uh oh um I didn't know you all were gonna agree on it, uh I think she said uh um said Shun."
I don't think I should tell them now should i?, Thought Shun."

"it would only makes these confusing if she did at the moment, but anyways it should be your decision to tell them Shun they may believe you instead of us"

"Shun? Said Ikki." Shun had spaced out." Uh you know nevermind I forgot said Shun." Oh ok then, maybe next time down faint in front of girls said Seiya." Wait what!? What did Hino say to you guys!? Said Shun embarrassed."
Ikki could tell something was up with Shun it was like a Brother's intuition."

"With Chibi-Usa, She Wondered about what the others have been doing without her noticing."
I've been seeing, Usagi Hang out with those guys from her school, who are they?, She said there names were Hyoga, Shiryu and Seiya right?, And two others name Shun and Ikki, some of these names are unusual to me?, Maybe I should ask her more about them?, Chibi-Usa Thought."

"She went to go ask Usagi who was talking on her Communicatior, ya right I understand, yes don't worry girls I am alright, it's just hard to get things settled in, all of it happening at once and that Mamo-Chan is involved I am just worried about him you know said Usagi." Ok goodbye now said Usagi turning off her Communicator."