Chapter 6: Fire's Rage, The Phoenix and The Sailor Guardian of War!

"Like Seiya and Hyoga, Ikki had a Similar Dream, Queen Serenity is there and tells the Story of Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion."
But she Told Ikki he need to find another princess this princess was, "Princess Mars".

"To find Sailor Moon you must find Princess Mars."

"Ikki saw a Silhouette of a Princess in Red, with Long Straight hair."
He Then Worked up."

"At The Command Center of The Sailor Guardians, "the Reason I only said "It's not time yet", was mostly because I didn't know what to say, we had to get back to where the boys left us, like whatever they went to do before Back with Hyoga knocked out like that said Sailor Moon."

"Yeah I kinda of See what you mean, if they we were not where they left us they may grow suspicious, it's a thing all superheroes know right? Said Sailor Venus."
I think we also get suspicious, they both left at the same time we did said Sailor Mars."
Sailor Mars has a Point said Sailor Jupiter."

"Sailor Mars, Saw Sailor Mercury Worried sad Face Expression."
Sailor Mercury saw more then the Other Girls saw about the Saints that she could tell they were the Boys."

"All We Know about the Saints is From That Photograph Of that Greek tablet that Explains, "Athena will be Recarnationed Every 200 years, and that there are 88 of them meaning the Saints said Sailor Venus."
Hey Mercury are you alright?, You look sad? Said Sailor Mars."

"I am fine yes, I am just worried about The Saint that looks like a Swan the one they were Calling Cygnus said Sailor Mercury."
I just feel bad and guilty for having to Leave so suddenly with Sailor Moon said Sailor Mercury."

"Sailor Mercury was of Course not telling her full concern she Suspected as much then the other girls that the boys they were with were also the Saints, Sailor Mars could tell it, not as a Shrine Maiden but as a Friend."

"Mercury, Just so you know, if there's something you have to tell us but can't say it you don't really have to say it if it makes you upset, we're not only just teammates but friends, so you can tell us anything you want when you truly feel like it, ok said Sailor Mars."

"Yes I know that, I am fine, But Thanks for Reminding that to me Mars said Sailor Mercury."
Your welcome said Sailor Mars."

"With The Saints they went to the hospital to get Hyoga checked out."
Dr. Mizuno was the one who checked on him, which she was also Ami Mizuno's Mother but of course the saints didn't know that."
Your Friend Hyoga Will Be Ok, Though I Say he should get some rest, and Heath be checked on alright said Dr. Mizuno."

"This Gave a Relief to the Other Saints." The Next Day at T.A Girls Academy, Rei was in a Classroom cleaning and Ikki came In to Help her."
Two Female Students Entered the Classroom."

"Ikki?, Could you Help us Decorate The Auditorium? Said One Student."
You Need Help Decorating?, But I am Busy Helping Hino Clean the Classroom right now? Said Ikki."
Hino wouldn't mind if we borrow you for a moment, it won't take too long, We just don't got a lot Students helping out and we need extra people said The other student."

"You Guys are Decorating the Auditorium of the Halloween party with Shiba Koen Public Middle School right? Said Rei."
Yes that's what we are doing, You don't mind if we take him for the Moment right Hino? Said the 1st Student."

"Hey Ikki doesn't Your Brother Go to that School?, I've seen him with Minako said Rei."
Um yes he does, he started going there the other day said Ikki."
Oh you have Brother Ikki? Said The 2nd Student."

"I bet you love him really much, and Care for him a lot don't you? Said the 1st student."
Ikki became Embarrassed."
I'll help out sense I am the helper, But Leave my brother Shun out of it...... please said Ikki."
Oh so that's him name?, But oh ok sorry for making you feel that way said the 2nd Student."
They Dragged Ikki Away."