Chapter 2: The Pegasus and The Sailor Guardian of Love and Justice

"Usagi?, Usagi?, USAGI WAKE UP!."

"Aghhhhh!? What Time is It? Said Usagi." Uh what you think Time to be Late for School O'clock! Said Luna."
Why Didn't you Wake Me Sooner Luna you were right next to me! Said Usagi."

"She was In a rush to get her Uniform."
I did try waking you up, but you say the Same thing you always say, "Just Give me 5 More Minutes Luna" said Luna as she made an voice impression of Usagi to make a point."

"Oh Shut up! I don't sound like that! Said Usagi." Usagi Ran out of Her Room." Yes you do!, Also watch out for- said Luna." Aghhhhh!, I Felled on my Butt! Said Usagi Crying."

"I was gonna say the Stairs, Beacuse you Should not run in the hallway! Said Luna with a Sigh."
When is that Girl ever gonna listen if she is gonna be the Moon Princess and a Sailor Guardian said Luna."

"Luna Heard Usagi Mom Call From Downstairs."
Usagi you forgot your Bento!
"Well That's My Job Calling For me Said Luna as she got of Usagi's Desk where she was Sitting on and went downstairs she grab Usagi's Bento and ran after her."

"Oh What a Good Cat She is said Ikuko Tsukino."
Usagi you forgot your Bento wait up!
You know this is Heavy for a cat to carry! Said Luna with the Bento bag in her mouth as she dragged over to Usagi who finally stopped in order to get the Bento bag and not get Luna to carry it all the way."

"Thanks Luna, Bye! Said Usagi as she Ran to school."
She Really Needs To Stop Forgetting,
Well she is the School's Problem now said Luna leaving back to the House."

"Luna Then Stopped as she left something." Huh that's weird I've never felt this before?, It's so powerful?, I don't know why I could feel but it's something unbelievable,
It feels familiar but where? Said Luna."

"I have to find out Said Luna."
As she Left to go to the Hideout."
Usagi Tsukino!, This the 100 or I don't know time you have been late for class, go sit out in the hallway and also I putting you in detention! Said Miss Haruna."

"Detention Oh No! Said Usagi."
At lunch Usagi Talked with Naru Osaka." Oh Lighten Up Usagi, You'll be Fine, just get over with Detention and then you get home you'll have a nice nap said Naru."

"Your Forgetting How Angry My Mom would be when she finds out I've been in Detention!, She's gonna kill me! Said Usagi as She Facepalm her Face in the Desk."
Oh Yeah You Got a Point There said Naru sarcastically."

"But Hey Trust me, you hardly ever get Detention, just remember to wake up early and you'll never have to deal with it again, I wish I could give you more advice but I can't really think up anything that would make you happy sorry said Naru."
Well at least your being honest with me so I am ok with it said Usagi."

"Once School Was over Usagi Started her Detention." During when The Teacher who was watching Usagi left the Room, She Got a Call from her communicator."

"Girls I need you to come to the Hideout, there some strange readings I am getting we all need to investigate."

"Right said the Girls Exprct Usagi."

"Hey are you guys forgetting I am in Detention, like Seriously Ami, Makoto you guys should have known right? Said Usagi on the Communitor."

"Oh Wait is that why I didn't see you leave the School when I was at the Gate, you're always out so you can go play the Sailor V Video game at the Arcade said Makoto."
Oh I didn't notice you had Detention That must be really tough on you said Ami."

"Seriously You Guys Just Notice! Said Usagi." Well hey, why Usagi need a Video Game, when she's the got the Real Sailor V right here! Like come on! Said Minako."
Minako Don't Butt in!, You don't understand anything about it, I need to get a big high score so I can bet that Score of whoever nicknamed themselves "Pegasus" on it! Said Usagi."