Chapter 16: The Palace of Planet Jupiter

"The Roses of a Beautiful Field grew on the planet Jupiter, far from the red spot of Jupiter, this Rose garden was filled with Lovely memories of it's Princess, and she was picking something of them and making it into a flower crown for a translucent man of gold who was by her side in the Roses."

"The Rest of Jupiter far away from Castle Io, was a densed storm of Wind and Rain they pour on for hours and days with no end in sight, a figure was walking though the endless Storm and it was Dragon Shiryu calling out to his friends."
Seiya!, Hyoga!, Ikki!, Shun!, can any of you hear me where are you guys!, is the sailor guardians with any of you if you can hear me! Said Dragon Shiryu."

"It's so cold and windy it's hard to see anything, I don't even know where I am but the Atmosphere is sort of Suffocating, but at least this rain is proving some oxygen I think,
I just wish the winds weren't so strong so I can move more easily without being blow away off my feet, Thought Dragon Shiryu."

"That's when The Ground under one of Shiryu's Feet broke off into a ravine below him and he Felled into the River as the Current began pushing him he try getting up for any air he could get but it was not use."
HELP! SOMEONE! Yelled Dragon Shiryu."
he started calling for help until he saw a figure yell "Shiryu Hang on!",
and someone jumping in after him It was Leo Aiolia, He grab Dragon Shiryu but the Current was too strong for him either, he held on to Dragon Shiryu as they Felled down a Waterfall and we're knocked unconscious by the Rising Waters. "

"They had soon washed ashore, down stream, in a more Calmer part of Jupiter with the Water no too violent and strong, this was because the Castle of Jupiter, Io was not that far behind,
Leo Aiolia and Dragon Shiryu we're still unconscious, Dragon Shiryu was under Leo Aiolia's Cape, dragon Shiryu was the first to open his eyes a bit to Aiolia knocked out, and then saw what looked like a girl's dress walk up to them."
Aiolia?, huh who are you? said Dragon Shiryu."

"There was a woman standing before them with another woman who looked Oddly Similar to the other as like they were Siblings like Ikki and Shun or Usagi and her brother, one of them said "Oh your poor boys, you must be very Tried after going though this Weather",
the other one said "Please let us take you back to Castle Io, will dry you up so you don't catch a Cold", the The Two woman picked up Leo Aiolia and Dragon Shiryu and took with to the Castle they mentioned."

"Leo Aiolia had awaken from consciousness while he was being carried he was confused on what was going and when they were in the Castle they placed Leo Aiolia and Dragon Shiryu down, One of then came back with Towels."
Who are you ladies?, what is this place? said Leo Aiolia."
We Maenads, we usually protect the shrine in Elysion, but The gods had made us a request to watch for the Princess and her Castle, which is where we are on Planet Jupiter said The Maenad."

"Wait your saying this place is on Jupiter the Planet!? said Dragon Shiryu."
The Maenads agreed with him, one of them then spoke again,
"We were surprised to meet you Saints, we didn't know you were the only ones on Jupiter?,
have you come to Watch over Princess Jupiter too?".

"Wait you say there are other Saints here? Said Leo Aiolia."
Capricorn Shura Showed himself and lift his Cape up and Showed Princess Saturn Hiding underneath."
They are talking about us, I don't know why they say she's a saint when she obviously a princess though that's what Saturn was saying to me when I found her with this Dress and having the Saturn symbol on her forehead if you can see it said Capricorn Shura."

"Princess Saturn came too Dragon Shiryu and Leo Aiolia."
Are you two alright? Said Princess Saturn."
Yeah we are, Saturn do you know what's going on and why are we on Planet Jupiter? Said Leo Aiolia."
i may not know why we are all on planet jupiter, but i believe i know why we were sent here, i don't know if everyone is on the planet but i suspect they are on the other planets in the solar system said Princess Saturn."