Chapter 18: The Palace of The Moon!

"Seiya had woken up in a Dark Room he found an oxygen mask on him, and he took it off."
Huh where I am what is this place? said Pegasus Seiya."
the place looked like he was inside the castle, and he guess it was Silver millennium but he couldn't tell why, he remembered with everyone that it just looked like Ruins."

"He didn't remember how he ended up there, but then he heard a voice and recognized it as Queen Serenity."
oh good your awake Saint?, don't worry about what happened to you, I was the one that brought you in here when Silver millennium was somehow restored said Queen Serenity's Voice."

"Queen Serenity?, is that you where you are said Pegasus Seiya."
queen Serenity didn't respond.
Pegasus Seiya went looking for her,
as he walked though the halls he then saw something that Locked like a person with long hair and he thought it could be Queen Serenity so he fellow them, it lead down to a spiral staircase he went down it and there was a nursery."

"The Person he followed was a woman in a black dress and she had Pink hair, Pegasus Seiya made sure he wasn't seen by the woman as she was suspicious, the Woman came to a baby crib, and took out something which Seiya saw was a Dagger."
Even with the Silver Crystal is protecting you, you will never awaken to your Powers again said The Woman."
as the woman Rised her Dragger, Seiya saw the Baby who was in the Crib who's hands stood out, Seiya was Shocked." NO! Yelled Pegasus Seiya."

"Seiya ran to protect the Baby and took it out of the Crib Lighting like speed as The woman jammed the Dagger into the Crib seeing the baby that was in it was gone, the Baby's crying made her turn to see Seiya holding the Baby."
Wait isn't this baby is-!? Said Pegasus Seiya."
That is Princess Serenity, too bad she took a form of an infant and you came and saved her I would have killed her before the Silver Crystal's powers return to her Wherever it Vanished too from the Compact of Sailor Moon! said The Woman."

"What are you talking about, why are you Trying to Hurt Serenity when she's just a baby right now somehow, Who even are you?, you look like Chibi-Usa!? said Pegasus Seiya."
The Woman Laugh."
You have so many questions don't you Bronze Saint, beacuse you know what, it's stupid, your right I do look like Chibi-Usa and maybe sound like her beacuse I once was a version of her given new life by Athena, I am Black Lady, now hand over the Baby and I'll go easy on you with my Black Moon Dagger! said Black Lady."

"Mis. Saori wouldn't do something like what your saying even Athena wouldn't do it, I won't let you hurt Serenity, not like this, not like Usagi, not like Sailor Moon, not like anything else, like Athena I'll protect the moon princess beacuse she is someone very important to Athena, that your Evil Tricks made her forget and I won't let you stomp on it, so if you try and hurt her and Athena you'll have to go though me first! said Pegasus Seiya."
Black Lady Laughed,
Fine then be that way, THIS WON'T TAKE LONG TO GET RID THE BOTH OF YOU said Black Lady."
black lady attack with her Dragger."

"Seiya then felt his Power Over Flow so quick that He Shielded Baby Serenity from the attack but it was blocked by a Crystal that Form around him."
What what's this Crystal!?, aghhhhh! said Pegasus Seiya."
he was Frozen in the Crystal with Baby Serenity."

"Impossible the Silver Crystal's powers were inside him!? said Black Lady."
It seems so now leave! said Queen Serenity."
Queen Serenity blast light at Black Lady. and Black Lady Escaped."
Don't you think that would get rid of me there's still more coming for you! said Black Lady."
Queen Serenity went to Pegasus Seiya and Baby Serenity."
Oh I was too late, the Silver Crystal has already began to protect you and serenity, it's good but it can't be done here!, whatever is going on here I'll get you back to your friends soon Pegasus Seiya said Queen Serenity."

"On the other side of the Moon, Chibi-Usa is Woken up by Kiki."
Kiki what happened? said Chibi-Usa."
I don't know I think we are on the moon, but I can't find everyone else also why do you look like a Princess right now? said Kiki."
Chibi-Usa was dressed in a pink dress, she had the moon symbol on her head."
Oh your right said Chibi-Usa."
Then Pegasus Showed up as Helios."