Chapter 5: Ice Flickers!, The Swan and The Sailor Guardian of Wisdom

"to find sailor moon, you must find Princess Mercury."

"Princess Mercury? Said Hyoga."
Hyoga like Seiya had the same Dream It was when Queen Serenity as she Talked about The Story of The Moon Princess and The Earth Prince, but instead of telling Hyoga to Look for Princess Serenity to Find Sailor Moon there was another Princess."

"Hyoga saw a Silhouette of a Girl with Hair few inches above her shoulders,
And she had a Blue Glow to Her."
Though Hyoga could not see her face,
But Could tell that must have been "Princess Mercury", but Who was she really and why did Hyoga had to look for her?"

"Back in Real Time, as Hyoga walked with Ami to Put out Missing Posters of Mamoru Chiba, she hand him a Couple of the Flyers, to put out and Hyoga had a Vision of that Dream when looking at Ami Mizuno as she looked like "Princess Mercury".

"Hyoga? Are you alright? Said Ami."
Hyoga came back to his Senses."
I am alright, I just had some kind of Feeling?, It's nothing to worry about? Said Hyoga." Ami was confused."

"Oh I See, Well Just my opinion it looked like you had some Deja vu for a second said Ami." Maybe it was that said Hyoga."
Ami and Hyoga Split Up for a Moment and a Daimon Egg Appared as it Followed Ami."

"Kaolinite Watched Everything Though a Spell Pool, "Once She and he Sperate the Daimon will spawn, and Soon there will be a Scream, Even If I know Ami Mizuno is Sailor Mercury, she wouldn't be so Easily Defeated said Kaolinite."

"If my Daimon Knocks Out Her, She Will let out a Scream and a He would come running to Check up on her, Will see what happens and a Pure Heart Crystal of a Saint will be interesting said Kaolinite."

"Though he will become an Unfortunate Victim, or should I really say a "Unfortunate Saint" said Kaolinite with a Joke."
The Daimon, Osouji was Summoned Into a Vacuum Cleaner inside a Dumpster near a Construction area."

"Osouji Jumped out of The Dumpster."
And Started to Complain, "Jeez! Some people have no respect for Vacuums!" Said Osouji."

"Osouji, It's not time to complain, you can get to it later, I need you to go on a mission for me, go after Ami Mizuno and take her as a Hostage for me, said Kaolinite's Voice speaking to Osouji."

"Take her as a Hostage?, Wouldn't you want her Pure Heart Crystal instead? Said Osouji."
Her Heart Crystal is not important to me, you are to use her to Draw in the Saint of The Swan Constellation!,
If you fail me, I will Turn you back into a Old Dumped Cleaner you got it!
Said Kaolinite's Voice."

"Uh??, Yes Master Kaolinite! I'll do as your have Wished! Said Osouji."
Osouji went after Ami Mizuno."
As Ami put up so Posters a Gust of Wind Blew at her and blew the Papers away."
Oh no where that wind come from! Said Ami."
Hello there Ami Mizuno? Said Osouji."
Ami looked at Osouji.'

"She Soon attacked Ami, and Ami Screamed." Hyoga Heard her Scream and came to her."
Ami! Said Hyoga."
The Plan is Going Perfect so Far? Said Kaolinite Watching."

"Hyoga Came to a Junkyard."
He Found an Unconscious Ami on the Ground, and he try to wake her."
Ami?, Ami? Wake up! Said Hyoga."
Ami let out a Small Moan but could wake up." Hyoga could tell by his Cosmo who had Attacked Ami was still nearby indicating it could be a Trap."

"Hyoga Pick up Ami and placed her down on a Wooden Platform."
He Soon Called out to the one who Attacked Ami."

"Hey I Can Tell you are here, so Come out! Already, why did you attack her? Was it to get me to come out! Said Hyoga."
Osouji did come on."
I am surprised you can tell I was here?, But my master did tell me that You are a Saint so I shouldn't be that surprised you could tell I was there, but not you are out it's time you give me your Pure Heart Crystal, Saint! Said Osouji."