Chapter 12: Together Rescue Athena

"In the Artic of the D-Point, The Old Castle of the Dark Kingdom Stood, Mamaou and Saori Kito had used there Powers together to contact Usagi, and once they were able to do so the power they used destroy the Prison they were trapped in, Mamaou help Saori out."

"Quickly we're have to get out of here before Kaolinite comes back said Mamaou."
but the place we are in, even if we try to leave here the storm of the Artic winds blow strong, only one of my Saints could stand a cold such as this but do they even know where we are?, there's no way for us to escape even if we want too? said Saori."

"Don't worry we will, with the help of Sailor Moon they will come here, and she will gather up all the saints and they will come and rescue you us said Mamaou."
Mamaou Transformed into Tuxedo mask."

"Now come follow me we don't have much time Athena said Tuxedo mask."
Ok then, please call me Saori said Saori, right Saori said Tuxedo mask."
they left and witness Kaolinite come back and anger as she sent out the Amazon Trio to search the Castle for them knowing they wouldn't be able to escape that easily. "

"They head to the Arcade, and came though the back, Sailor Jupiter lifted up the metal door of the Back."
Ok guys in here said Sailor Jupiter."
Luna went in first with Artemis, and Luna used the Secret Passcode on a Sailor V game cabinet, and it unlocked a secret passageway to the Command Center of the Sailor Guardians."

"The Saints we're surprised by this."
Whoa I didn't even know about this, it's incredible!? said Pegasus Seiya."
That isn't all of it, come on in, though sense there are a lot of you guys I don't know how much room can be fit inside said Luna."
they went inside anyway where Diana was Waiting."
Hello everyone, hello Small Lady said Diana."
Small Lady? Said Kiki."
Oh this is Diana, she is my cat from the 30th century said Chibi-Usa."
The 30th century!? Said Dragon Shiryu." Yes I am a princess and Usagi is actually my mother in future said Chibi-Usa."
This shocked some of the Saints."
Oh so no wonder you both have a similar hairstyle, I thought it was just because you were "Cousins", that was a reason you had the same haircut said Cygnus Hyoga."

"Diana is very cute said Kiki."
Oh thank you said Diana."
The Gold Saints looked around the Command center."
This place is interesting?, and so it's just been hiding underground here said Gemini Saga."
Yes you can say that, but never Reveal this location now that you know where it is said Luna."
Sailor Mars put Usagi Down."
Is Usagi gonna be alright? said Andromeda Shun."
I hope so, but we have to discuss about personal matters right now said Sailor Mars."

"Yes I will like to explain more about the Sailor Guardians said Luna."
You see, The Sailor Guardians also called Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldier or Sailor Warrior,
they are heroines and Each Guardian have different elemental powers, sometimes this connected to their respective planets, Sailor Guardians exist in Many different other Universes and Galaxies, and they duty is to protect the planets from those threats even I don't even know how many are there, there could be Millions to trillions depending on how many universes exist or Dimensions said Luna."

"During this Luna showed Holographic Projections of Different Planet."
"and so the sailor guardians you see before you including protect the planets in the Solar System, and each gets there powers from those Planets by also the power of Crystals called planetary Crystals, but one of the most powerful crystals of them all is the legendary Silver Crystal, which was Guarded by the Royal Family of the Moon which Usagi is a Recarnation of it's Princess said Luna."