第21章

+++

   +++

Youngers phone buzzed on his night stand. The vibration of the phone wake him up. He reach out his hand while his still close in sleepiness. He slowly grab it and placed it on his ear without looking at the caller id. His eyes wide open when he heard taehyung's voice but full of nervousness.

"Jungkook can you come to my place for a while"
Taehyung asked on another line.

Jungkook eyes wide open and so many questions popped up in his mind after hearing olders voice.

"Hyung are you alright?"
Jungkook nervously bite his bottom lip.

"I just need you right now"
Taehyung said making Jungkook jumped up from his bed.

"Hang on im coming"

Jungkook's leg stuck in his blanket and he fell down on the floor. He wince in pain but still got up while limping. He quickly walked down stairs and limped to olders door. Not caring about his cooky pj's. He stood in front of his door.

"Hyung im her—"

Before Jungkook could say anything Taehyung opened the door and pulled him inside. He hugged younger tightly. His face was pressed on the olders chest which almost blocked his breath.

"H-hyung I—"

"I'm sorry kook I'm literally freaking out"
Taehyung said and grabbed his hairs with his both hands.

Jungkook watched taehyung freak out. Younger placed his both hands on olders arms.

"Calm down hyungie shh"
Jungkook said in a soft tone and rubbed his arms to calm him down.

"What to do kook"
Taehyung almost cried.

"Shhh tell me"
Jungkook pulled him closer by his wrist and gently rubbed his arms.

"T-they Just called me for the interview!"
Taehyung almost screamed.

"For what?!"
Jungkook asked with a bright smile spread across on his face.

"At the best school in Seoul!"
Taehyung jumped in excitement while Jungkook heart felt happy.

"Help me with the stuff baby"
Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook to his room.

"I know what to do just sit here"
Jungkook smirked and grab a brush and started to make olders hairs.

He gently brushed his locks with his fingers lightly while a blush spread across on his cheeks. Taehyung started deeply at the youngers brown eyes.

"Where is your tie?"
Jungkook asked while he glanced around the room. Taehyung shyly cleared his throat.

"Oh I threw it on the couch"
Taehyung said and stuck his tongue out a little.