第11章

A breathy moan escaped from youngers mouth as taehyung bite hardly on his neck leaving red marks.
taehyung's hand travelled to younger's pant and unzipping them. their crotches were rubbing against each other which caused younger to moan lightly.

"I-it hurts t-there"
Jungkook shyly said and warped his arms around older neck and his face buried on his neck.

"Shall we go to my place?"
Taehyung whispered while he swept his tears away which were left.

"I c-can't wait l-longer"
Jungkook shuttered and his legs trembled.

"I know pup"
Taehyung gently rubbed his back and lifted him up. Jungkook warped his legs around older's waist and arms around his neck, while his face was buried on his neck.

"w-wait if someone see us?"
Jungkook felt nervous and tried to got up from taehyung.

Taehyung shrugged off the thought and held him tightly.

"No one can see. don't worry"
Taehyung said and they left the building.

During the car ride Jungkook kept trying to hide his noticeable member. His legs were more weaker then before. taehyung turned to look at him whenever the traffic signals came. They reached at the house, Jungkook got out the car and straight ran to taehyung's house so jin can't spot him.

Taehyung chuckled and followed him inside. Jungkook untie his shoes when taehyung came from behind and pined younger on the wall. Older leaned closer and admired younger's face and smiled of how beautiful Jungkook is.

Taehyung connected his lips on jungkook. Younger soon melted in the kiss while his arms snaked around older's neck. Taehyung lifted Jungkook up by his tights. He squeezed his ass hardly making younger moaned loudly. Taehyung gently broke the kiss and looked at the blushing mess Jungkook.

"do it again"

"w-what?.."

"moan for me, baby"
Taehyung leaned closer and bite his lobe between his teeth.

"a-ah~"
Jungkook moaned and taehyung smirked in the satisfaction while looking at younger's neck.

Taehyung turned his gaze to jungkook also looked at him with a smile with tomato face. Taehyung crashed his lips on jungkook. He moved his tongue inside younger exploring every bit of his mouth. after ten minutes Jungkook gently pushed taehyung away because of lack of oxygen. A string of saliva forming as they broke the kiss.

Jungkook's heart was beating insane. He shut his eyes and snuggled his face on olders neck feeling embarrassed.

"It's not f-feel alright"
Jungkook let out his feeling while he fidgeted with older's shirt.

"What do you mean, kook?"
Tae frowned.

"What we d-did-"
Jungkook was cut off my taehyung pulling him for kiss.

"H-hyung mmh"
Jungkook moaned between the kiss.

"If it's uncomfortable than I won't do i-"
Taehyung broke the kiss and said.

"please i w-want you"
Jungkook pulled him closer by his suit tie.

"I was worried if someone see us like that at school it'll be a problem for you"
Jungkook pouted and taehyung chuckled.

"It won't happened"
Taehyung said and caressed younger cheek with his thumb.

"I better go before jin hyung yells at me"
Jungkook said and shyly release himself from taehyung's grip.