第15章

+++

+++

"sooooo?.."
Jimin cleared his throat before speaking to a angry Jungkook who was glaring at yoongi while yoongi felt uncomfortable.

"Jungkook, you're making him uncomfortable"
Jimin pouted at jungkook who sighed.

"What am I supposed to do he's the reason you stop hanging out with me now"
Jungkook lay his back against the chair and crossed his arms.

"Let me clear this, why"
Jimin cleared his throat once again.

"Me and yoongi are dating"
Jimin said and yoongi and him shared smiles while Jungkook's jaw almost dropped.

"When? Why didn't you tell me?!"
Jungkook almost screamed making the students in the cafeteria look at their directions.

"Last week"
Jimin blushed and leaned his head on yoongi's shoulders.

"Congrats. I have to go"
Jungkook sighed softly while walking towards his locker.

While he's taking his stuff from the locker ellie came from behind and warped her arms around Jungkook's waist.

"Jungkook let's grab coffee"
Ellie said, smiling widely at him and jungkook nodded.

They grab coffees and were heading back to the campus. While talking she playfully slaps Jungkook arms when on of them throws a joke. they both laughed while talking. Taehyung watched them from afar and bite his inner cheek. She warped her hands around Jungkook's arm but seems like Jungkook didn't mind her actions, but taehyung couldn't stop looking at how jungkook talk when he meet eyes with her. When they walked closer Ellie greeted taehyung while Jungkook blushed and did the same.

Taehyung didn't even spare a glance at jungkook and walked away. Jungkook confusingly looked at the male walking away.

The day passed and taehyung didn't gave younger attention. Older usually called younger to staff room but he didn't called him which made him worried. He decided to go there by himself. He gently knocked on the door and a soft hummed came in reply.

He step inside the room which was empty expect Taehyung was there. He was looking through documents when Jungkook walked closer.

"Hyung"
Jungkook fidgeted with his sweater paws.

"What hap-"
Jungkook was cut off my the bell.

"Go to your class"
Taehyung said in his deep voice, scaring Jungkook.

"O-okay"
Jungkook voice cracked and ran away from the room. While his way to class he felt his vision blurry. He whipped his tears with his sweater paws and went to his class.