第19章

+++

+++

the rays of morning sunlight came from the window. The gentle breeze was flowing outside. The chirping of birds were heard from the outside. Younger slowly opened his eyes and found himself in taehyung's embrace. He smiled at last night memories and trail his eyes up at older face who was sleeping soundly. He looked extremely beautiful in his sleep. He slowly lifted his hand and gently placed on his cheeks slowly moving them to his eyes, he peck the mole under his eyes and admire him closely.

Older slowly opened his eyes and meet them with Jungkook's. Younger blushed at the small gap between them. Taehyung smiled and hugged younger closely. He brushed his bare chest against Jungkook's vanilla scented sweater, which was taehyung's.

"Morning"
Taehyung said in his sleepy voice yet it was deep.

"Good morning you too"
Jungkook shyly said and brushed his hand against olders blond locks.

Taehyung snuggled more closely to younger and jungkook just can't help blush more at the sight.

"Hyung wake up"
A light shade of pink spread across his cheeks.

"But it's comfy like this"
Taehyung sadly pouted while his eyes still close.

Jungkook chuckled at the smiley boy. After few minutes Jungkook shake the sleepy boy who groaned lightly and finally woke up. Older sat on the bed while rubbing his eyes. Jungkook blushed when he stare at Taehyung topless body.

"It's not like you never seen me naked"
Taehyung teasingly said got up from the bed.

Jungkook coughed nervously and rushed down stairs to make breakfast. Jungkook hummed a song while he flip the egg. Taehyung came from behind and gave a peck on youngers cheeks. He rested his chin on youngers shoulder and a arm around his tiny waist while he watched Jungkook cooked the food.

"Done"
Jungkook happily said.

Jungkook tried to walk away from the grip of Taehyung but looks like olders wasn't letting him go.

"Hyung—"

Taehyung turned him around and leaned closer. Their breaths hits eachother lips while olders hand travelled under Jungkook sweater.

"Let's just eat"
Jungkook looked away in shyness while taehyung moved more closer.

"Just one kiss?"
Taehyung asked and a light shade of pink spread across on both males cheeks. Jungkook nodded his head in shyness and taehyung slowly closed the gap.

Taehyung placed his both hands on the kitchen counter. Their bodies pressed against eachother while youngers arms snaked around olders neck. He lifted one of youngers thigh making Jungkook gasped between the kiss.