第20章

+++

+++

"Jeon Jungkook"
The teacher called jungkook. He got up from his seat and politely greeted with the teacher before taking the diploma from mr. Choi.

Jungkook turned around with a smile crept on his face. He met his eyes with Taehyung who was proudly standing there smiling at him back.
The other members were there too, proudly looking at the four males with their diplomas in their hands.

"Jungkook!"
Taehyung called him while he approach towards the small boy.

"Hyun—"
Jungkook was cut off by taehyung pecking on his cheeks.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he realised that they are still in the school and anyone can see them.

"Hyung!"
Jungkook pouted and hide his face with his palms.

Taehyung handed the flowers to younger who took it and sniffed them with a smile. Taehyung chuckled and travelled his hands down to his pockets.

"Where are the others?"
Jungkook asked while taehyung burshed youngers hairs with fingers.

"Maybe outside"
Taehyung wasn't caring about anything at that moment. He wanted to spend the moment just with him.

"What's wrong?"
Jungkook asked worriedly while looked up at older with doe eyes.

Taehyung first looked at their surrounding to see if anyone there than he leaned down to kiss the rosy lips of Jungkook.

"I want you"
Taehyung said with his eyes filled with love and affection, deeply looking down at the sparkly eyes.

"But—"
Before Jungkook could say anything jimin and Yoongi came from behind.

"Jungkook!"
Jimin almost screamed.

Taehyung and jungkook flinched and blushed at how close they were just now.

"Come on you guys have the whole night"
Jimin said and crossed his arms.

"Fine, what you guys want"
Taehyung said annoyingly.

"Let's have dinner Party like we planned"
Yoongi pouted making jimin blushed at his boyfriend cuteness.

Jungkook eyes lit up at the dinner party. He jumped in excitement while taehyung also agreed because of Jungkook.

-

"Your parents came?"
Namjoon asked and pointed at the flowers while hoseok drove the car to restaurant.

"Oh these.. taehyungie hyung gave me"
Jungkook smiled while looking down  at the purple flowers.