第16章

+++

+++

"Me and yoongi joining the extra class too"
Jimin said while he stopped in front of his locker. Jungkook mouth wide open.

"B-but w-why"
Jungkook shuttered nervously.

"I think I need to improve my chemistry since finals are near"
Jimin simply said taking his books from the locker.

"But you don't need to"
Jungkook pouted.

"Why are you stopping me- oh it's because you and mr. Kim?"
Jimin said while he wiggled his brows.

"No way Jimin!"
Jungkook almost screamed earning irritating looks from the students around them.

"Fine but your hickeys says all"
Jimin pointed at youngers neck and walked away with a smirk.

Jungkook blushed and panicked at same time. He clearly remembered hiding them before leaving from his home. Jungkook sighed and walked to his classroom while hiding his neck with the help of his shirt collar.

He entered the class not looking at taehyung. He walked to his seat with head low while hiding his neck.
Taehyung cleared his throat in shyness and remembering about what happened yesterday.

Jimin silently giggled when he saw Jungkook struggling to hide his neck while taehyung cant take his eyes off from younger.

"Something is wrong there?"
Taehyung asked, holding back his laugh.

"We're perfect"
Jimin smiled and jungkook gave him death glare.

"That's it for today. enjoy your weekend"
Taehyung said and all the students nodded and walked outside to their next classes. Jimin also ran giving two males some space.

Taehyung silently laughs while he walked towards youngers seat who was in a hurry to pack his bag.

"Kook"
Taehyung called him. Jungkook turned around in shyness.

"I remember hiding them"
Jungkook pouted while tears fell on his cheeks.

Taehyung cupped his cheeks and pecked his rosy lips. He chuckled at the cute bambi teary eyes. Older leaned closer to kiss more but younger stopped him.

"H-hyung not here"
Jungkook shyly looked somewhere else. Taehyung chuckled and let Jungkook go to his next class.

-

"Ask me if you're having trouble with any topic"
Taehyung said to two males who were third wheeling Jungkook.

Taehyung cleared his throat and moved his gaze to younger who was looking outside the window. Taehyung walked to his desk and taped on his table making Jungkook slightly flinch.

"What are you thinking so deep?"
Taehyung asked and smiled down to younger.

"N-nothing"
Jungkook nervously laughs and pretend that he's doing his work.