Chapter 15 - the dinner {edited}

Start from the beginning

Franco on the other hand felt the same way and he couldn't even move a muscle. As their eyes locked with each other, it seemed like the world was stopped spinning around. The room became so quiet, you can hear a pindrop, until Franco breaks the silence by turning around and walk away without saying anything.

Lucia then finally snapped out of her daze and pulled her brows together before asking herself what was just happened. Soon, her eyes squinted at the door as if he's still there as she felt humilated by his action.

"And who do you think you are?" She huffed before taking a deep breath. She reminds herself that he's Moretti afterall and it was just normal that he reacted that way because for sure lots of elegant and beautiful women were chasing after him.

And just the thought of it brought a bit pain to her heart that she couldn't understand and explain at all. She never had a man in her life and his action seemed overwhelming that caused her to feel good and feel bad at the same time.

But after pulling herself together she turned her attention back to her cooking and grateful that it's not burnt. While waiting for the food to be ready, she took a deep breath and tried to clear her mind because right now, Man was out of the picture. She has important task to do and if she fails, she would never forgive herself.

Getting back to Antonia, she still couldn't believe that she finally got her own room

Getting back to Antonia, she still couldn't believe that she finally got her own room. She never had before and she's very grateful to her Papa, until her mind suddenly occupied by Lucia.

"Why it feels like I know her, Simba?" She asked the stuff toy, which was on her lap. Through her calculation, her height and skin color resembles Alicia. Lucia has black hair and nice green eyes while Alicia had red hair and deep blue eyes.

"She's not her, even you tried to catch her before." Antonia replied (in different tone) and pout because she's quite disappointed.

"And who did you try to catch baby?" Santiago asks all of the sudden. He just came out from the bathroom and he feels so good after taking a shower.

"No one Papa. I'm hungry." She told him and hoping that he would forget what he just asked.

"Good as I'm too."

"Papa?" She asked as he scoops her up.

"Yes baby?"

"Can Lucia join us in dinner?" She asked in puppy eyes.

The reason was simple, she felt comfortable with her and she wants to be her friend.

"Ofcourse baby. Lucia seems a nice person and I have this feeling that you like her so I think it's fine."

"Yay! Thank you Papa. But I have another request."

"Uh-huh, then ask away."

"Can I go to school just like my Uncles?" She asked and the excitement that sparks through her eyes were so hard to miss. Santiago studied her and from what he saw she's damn serious, but he has internal battle about it, not only because of her age but the risk.