#11

“Parating na ang bride!” one of the guest exclaimed.

I composed myself and tried to look better. I fixed my formal attire as well. Gusto kong maging kaaya-aya ako bago pumasok ang bride.

I leaned my sight to the wide open door. All of the people inside the church waiting for the bride to enter.

The place was well organized, and the decorations are perfect. Everything is white except to the red carpet way going to the altar. Nakatayo lang ako roon at naghihintay sa paglapit ng babaeng pinakamamahal ko.

I can't help myself, but when I saw her entering while wearing the white gown, and a transparent veil on her head makes me burst out my tears in an instant. Naghalo ang emosyon sa aking dibdib at hindi ko alam kung alin ang ipapakita ko.

She fixed her eyes on me and she smiled all of her heart. I smiled back on her, showing my full support, and then she starts to walk slowly way going on my direction. The music started playing too. Natatandaan ko kung paano kami rati nagsimula bilang magkasintahan.

Finally, after a years, her dreams to walk on altar while wearing pure white gown holding the bucket of white flower rose had been fulfilled. She will getting married, but the fact hits me the most. It breaks my heart into tiny million pieces.

Oo nga at ikakasal na siya. Pero, hindi sa akin. Kung hindi sa pinsan kong nakabuntis sa kaniya...