#01

I SET THE DOG FREE.

"Why won't you take the Dog?" she asked.

I stopped walking and turned my gaze at her. "Nope," I timidly replied.

I putted my hands in my pockets and started to walk again. I saw her dumbfounded while her lips partly opened. I just left her there gawking as if can't believe on what she heard.

I saved the Dog from danger, no one pets and other kids exploited it. Then, the girl saw what I did.

I thoroughly fixed my sight to the road. "Why?" she asked and leveled my pace.

I smirked, "'Cause they have short life line," I answered.

"As if you are not huh?" she sarcastically answered me.

"Aissh... I hate any kinds of attachment," I replied that shuts her.

Silent swallowed the place, no one talk between us. And after a couple of minutes she said, "But, at least you have one to lean your love on. In fact, mamatay naman tayong lahat hindi ba?"

I fixed my gaze and it meets her eyes. "My definitions of death is varies on you," I replied.

"Whoa... what about yours? Death is where our souls and body separate with each other, isn't it?" she explained.

I smiled bitterly, "Sana ganoon nga." I sighed deeply. "But for me... Death is where you wake up in the morning without knowing why you woke if there's no reason after all."