#04

It's been a minutes since I was standing here at the seashore. Waiting for her to come. I was looking to the vastness of sea while my arms crossed. I felt the breeze of the cold wind that touches my skin. It's enough to make me feel the cold as our relationship goes.

"You are not going," I mumbled and slightly grinned. "Just what you did last time..." I whispered.

I don't know, I supposedly breaking her up, but I can't. I loved her so much than to myself. I am her boyfriend, but sadly she dated other man. Maybe, this what love is. You tend to sacrifice things and forgive the one you care the most. You'll let them hurt you, just to make them feel happy.

You will stay even if they will not reciprocated what you gave and does.

"Kuya, sabi na eh nandito ka lang! Pinapauwi ka na ni Mama!" my little bro exclaimed.

I fixated my sight in him and composed myself. I sighed deeply before stepping my feet. I know she will not going just like how she ran away the day of our wedding.

"Are you still thinking for her?" said little bro and I nodded. "Can you remember, Kuya? Patay na ang hinihintay mo! Gumising ka na nga. Tama na, pakawalan mo na siya. So as yourself too!" he added that makes me felt freeze.

"Patay? No?! She is not! She told me to wait here," I explained and looked at him disbelief. "In fact, kasama ko pa siya kahapon! Paanong patay? Huwag mo ngang pinagluluko ang kuya mo!" I said.

"Kuya, patay na siya. You have Schizophrenia. You created person in your mind and think they are still alive when it's not. Matagal na siyang patay since day ng kasal niyo. Tumakbo siya sa simbahan at paglabas niya, nasagasaan siya ng sasakyan. Pakawalan mo na siya kuya," there's a blot of concern in his tone of voice.

My tears suddenly goes out without even noticing. Mixtures of emotions swallowing my whole system when I realized and remember those time.

She died two years ago.

#SolusPrinceps