#09

“HOW DARE YOU!” she exclaimed.

I was ducked my head as I heard those from my girlfriend.

“Sorry, babe,” I said calmly.

“I trusted you, but you ruined it. Ito...” She pointed the girl beside me holding my hand. “Ito ang pinalit mo sa akin?! Wow! Eh ‘di magsama kayo!!! I am breaking up with you! You cheater!!!” she shouted.

The girl holding my right hand hug me. That where my tears start to race down to my cheeks.

My girlfriend left us and never dare to look back. “Awts, pain, pinsan,” the girl beside me uttered. I fixed my gazed on her. “Bakit mo ba ako pinagpapanggap na jowa mo? Kadiri ka rin eh!” she said to alleviated the tension and emotion that starts swallowing my system.

I know she was trying to make me smile.

I smeared the tears in my eyes and slightly smile. “Salamat. Sorry rin nadamay ka pa. I did this co’z I know she didn't feel happy for me at all. Nakita ko rin siya kasama mga kaibigan niya, there I saw her looking to one of the guy. Ramdam ko, the way she looks and smile to that person, alam ko ng may gusto siya roon,” I explained. “That’s why I asked you to help me. Para break-an ako. Ayaw ko kasing ako iyong makipag-break doon.”

“Ano plano mo ngayon? Hanap ulit?” I partly laughed at her.

“Hindi, career na muna. One is enough. Tara na nga, insan!” I said trying to make myself fine.