🏵️Chapter 26🏵️: The royal seal.

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"What is what?... You're upset that your bestie is standing up for her husband? Isn't that like... natural?" He asked me, looking confused.

I was about to reply when I my phone rang and without checking the ID caller, I picked it and put the phone to my ear.

"What was the first thing you were supposed to do as soon as you arrived in the country, Justin?"

  I looked at the ID caller and found out it was Nanny.

"Shit". I cursed before bringing the phone back to my ear.

"I'm on my way to your place". I replied her before hanging up preventing me from hearing any other complain from her. I stood up from the chair almost immediately, putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Where are you going ?... We are still in the middle of our conversation" James whined.

"See you later at night. I got somewhere urgent to be". I replied him before running out of the house.

    On getting to the stairs, I remembered the documents.

"Shit" I cursed as I turned around to go pick it, but before I could even realize it, a thick handkie was used to cover up my mouth and nose, and I found myself slowly losing conciousness. No matter how I tried to struggle with whoever was behind me, I just couldn't fight them off.

"Goodness gracious, are you in such a hurry, Justin?... You forgot your documents!" Was the last thing I heard James say before all went dark.

______________________✍️

I opened my eyes and all I could see was an empty study with the national emblem bodly sitting on the wall above the executive chair,  the national flag on the right, the royal flag on the left of the chair and a few documents on the glass table, all arranged neatly.

I tried to recognize where exactly I was but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't. But from the looks of it, I'm guessing it should be the King's personal study. But no one had access to the King's study, so it must be Dure playing games again.

I felt my hands tied to the back of the chair I was currently seating and my legs tied to the back of the chair I was seating.

The doors suddenly opened and there were slow footsteps behind me. I could hear it but I couldn't see it because I wasn't facing the doors, in which the person came in, instead, I was facing the executive chairs of whoever owned this room.

"Leave us" I heard the bold and sharp male voice say.

Whatever Dure says to get to you, just stay calm and remain silent. Close your eyes and stay as calm as you can. I told myself as I took in deep breaths and closed my eyes.

"He's Justin, your majesty" I heard that same bold male voice say.

"Are you trying to tell me that you didn't know or these while, you hypocrite?" I asked Dure, my eyes still shut, making sure that I still remained calm.

"Hypocrite?" I heard the older male voice say.

That's not Dure. Maybe it's his father.

"How dare you?!" I heard the other male voice yell.

"Leave him be, Boston". The older male voice said.

My eyes still shut , I smirked and chuckled "Why?... You don't want your wings man to know that I know your dirty secrets?" I asked him as meekly as I could.

The next thing I felt was a sharp hit on my face and my ears went into reverberation. My eyes was forced opened and I shot a glare to whoever it was that slapped me.